Rengenecell Thailand

Meg

Can anyone tell me if they have been to this clinic? Are they reputable? It is so hard to weigh up which clinic to choose. Thanks Meg

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Buyer Beware Big Time

Regenecell partnered up with some ridiculous deal with Casey Nabavi, former CEO of SCB. Nabavi now operates a company called Cellulogix Intl. (At least he was last week. This week there could be a new name. Who knows?). Dr. Peimer allowed Nabavi to take his patient referrals for patients that wanted treatment in Mexico. If you looked at the Regenecell site, you were not told that your treatment would be with Cellulogix and Casey Nabavi, but that is exactly what it was. There is a lawsuit that is posted on here. SCB is suing Casey Nabavi for a variety of things including his misrepresentation to clients of his degree. Nabavi got an online PhD. it is alleged so that he could call himself doctor. More than one person I have heard from thought he was a medical doctor. I guess he didn't bother to tell them differently. Make sure to read page 67 of the complaint if you really want to shudder.
Dr. Peimer could not know what was going on in Mexico because he was not in Mexico.He was in South Africa. He put his trust in Nabavi. Dr. Peimer needs to be a hands on doctor and treat his own patients. He should not farm them out to questionable companies to make a referral fee. He cannot be in South Africa, Thailand and Mexico all at the same time. I would give this a big BUYER BEWARE. There are too many good companies where you can count on who is going to be treating you and with what to risk going to one that has an iffy situation going in my opinion.

Meg

as I dont want to go the states then down to mexico that leaves china beike clinic has that had good reviews?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am not sure what kind of treatment you are looking for. Not all clinics treat all diseases. Where are you located?

Meg

New Zealand, my daughter has lissencephaly with a dcx mutation are you allowed to put websites as she has one on caringbridge? seizures, dsyarthira, autism, low tone (causing her spine to curve),ataxia

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sure, you can post her website. You might want to consult with Dr. Feinerman. Some of the parents on here are very supportive of his work with children and he has a strong background working with children with autism.Treatment for the conditions you describe would be in Peru. The distance is probably about the same as it is to China from New Zealand. I asked two different people from Bieke to let patients know about the Pioneer forum as we would like to hear from them. Evidently, they have patients post on their own site and it stays a rather close knit group. I did hear that they might not be as strong on safety precautions as I had once thought, but I have no actual proof or patient references to verify this, only some comments I picked up on a blog here and there. Have you considered India at all? Hopefully, there will be more comments from other members for you.