recommending doctors and clinics to go to

toecrush

I was wandering if anyone would be willing to share with me the name(s) of doctors/clinics/companies they went to for Stem Cell therapy. Please let me know if this is a place you highly recommend or not. I'm trying to find the best place that is best suited for my 4 year old son.

Thank you so much.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What disease please?

I would be more than happy to help you with what I know, but would it be possible to let us know what your son suffers from? Not all clinics treat all diseases. Thank you.

toecrush

recommending clinics/hospitals/doctors

Barbara,
Thank you for replying. My son has hypopituitarism and septo optic dysplasia. Basically, his pituitary gland didn't develop to normal size and neither did his optic nerves. I have been in contact with one doctor who seems to be very interested in our case. He said my son would be the first patient with his condition that he has worked with and he wants to publish a paper on him and the results of the treatment. He also stated that there would be some improvement to my son's life, but he just was not sure how much.

TheBaron

Clinic in Sweden

I came across this clinic in Sweden which has recently been merged to an American counterpart.

The clinics are called Zand Cell and Stemcell Pharma Inc. The news of their merger was announced on this website: http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?StoryID=16000

http://www.zandcell.com/index.asp
http://www.stemcellpharmainc.com/

I do not know anything about this clinic and its reputation and standing. Nonetheless I thought there might be those who would be interested to know about it.

Last edited:

hlichten

Super Moderator
I know something about the US (Las Vegas) based company, but can't place it. Does anyone know anything about them?

One thing we do know is that they don't allow the treatments in Sweden as of now, so I am assuming that they are planning to treat in Mexico or other countries.

I would contact them and ask them to define what their treatment method is.
Something (as usual) gets lost in the translation from Swedish to English, and we end up with stuff like #10 from one of their webpages quoted below. It sort of says what they don't do, but not really what they do. Basically, they need to define what "ZandCell stem cell / placenta technology" is ???

Sounds like placenta/cord-blood treatment to me but, don't know.

Here's the quote:

"10. Why should you consider Cell Therapy from ZandCell?
The ZandCell stem cell / placenta technology is in our view superior to any technology used presently by any stem cell clinic elsewhere. It is safer, more effective and less expensive. Without entering into details, suffice to say that ZandCell'S technology eliminates the long process of extracting stem cells from blood or others from the donor's body, grow these cell in a tissue culture, where they might became contaminated, and after 4-5 weeks, re-inject them back in the donor's body where they will repair or restore, only the targeted organ or tissue they were derived from. This explanation is, rather simplistic since there are many other players involved but it is in essence accurate."

Baron:
They don't say anything about Crohn's disease under their list of treated illnesses.

Harv