Recommendations for SCT clinics

lizzie

I am currently investigating SCT for my 2 year old, who has Cerebral Palsy,
and looking for recommendations on clinics, where people have had success with treating CP.

Thanks!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Have you checked with Dr. Ramirez? Kaci's Mom recently returned from having her daughter treated by him. It is still early on for her to know if the treatment will help her daughter, but Dr. Ramirez is an excellent doctor. There are many other good doctors out there that I am sure would be willing to discuss treatment for your daughter with you. If you do not have websites of clinics and need them, let me know and I will send you some. One clinic to NOT consider is Stem Cell Biotherapy. There are allegations that they have switched protocols and this includes small children who went there for treatment of CP.

lizzie

Links to clinics

Thanks for replying, I have already contacted Dr. Ramirez's clinic in Mexico,
ICM in Costa Rica, and X-cells in Germany. I've also emailed Beike in China.
If you have links to any other clinics that treat young children with CP, that people on this forum have found success with, that would be great.
Also, if people have feedback on any of the above clinics, I would love to hear it.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I will also include your question in our Ask the Nurse forum. Today is the last day I can accept questions for it and then I will send them off to Kirshner, our super RN from Bieke and she will answer them for us. She has a broad base of knowledge and will not limit herself to just discussing Bieke.