Questions for the Doctors

Connie Golden

I don't know why you put up with me, Barbara and Jeannine...and the rest as well. I can't seem to navigate in the right waters. I want to ask a question for the next available Doctor but can't seem to find where I should connect?

My question: I received cells on 10/4 and since that time, I have had mild to severe itching attacks that come and go. They are much harder to ignore at night. This started on the 4th day after injection. I have not had a "rash" but I do have discoloration, etc. from itching.

I had live cell injections in Los Algodones three and four years ago and never had any known reaction, however, several of the other patients had what they referred to as the "dread rash". Since this experience was dreadful, I assume that itching was involved?

Can the doctor or anyone else speak to this?
Thanks, Connie

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Connie

To get a question answered on the Ask the Doctor topic, you should send a private message to Barb. She will forward it to the Dr to be answered.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ask the Doctor

Connie (and everyone else) The best way for me to make sure your questions get answered is to e-mail them to me from the forum. Go to members list, click on B, then Barb and select "send an e-mail". This way I can print them out and I keep them all in one place. If there are more than 10 then the 11th one will be the first one on the following forum. It is hard to keep track of everything otherwise. I get so many e-mails and messages, that I like to print the Ask the Doctor forum questions out and when I get ten I send them to the host doctor.

rosech44

Itches

Connie----if It Was Me, I Would Try To Contact The Dr. Now And Ask About This Itching, Maybe You Could Take Some Benadryl Or Something To Releive It---

Good Luck--rose

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Connie

The rash might be a reaction to the growth factors used. I would try using some cortisone cream on it. That won't hurt you.

I got sick a week after the treatment and was on an antibiotic, prednisone, had an xray and they even ran dye through my veins to test for blockage.

But yet the stem cells seem to have come through unscathed. I doubt asome Benedryl or cotrisone cream will cause any harm.