progress with COPD and Diabetes

nelo100

Pioneer Member
This Tues. will be three weeks, and I hope my little guys have found their homes and have made themselves comfortable for the job at hand. I do have some good days and some yuk days, but all in all I can foresee the beginning of some progress. My o2 levels have elevated to what used to be 90-94 at 3.5 ltrs are now 97 & 98 at 2.5 to 3 ltrs. I have been SOB less and my sugar levels have dropped from a normal blood sugar count of anywhere from 140 to 220, are now with in the range of 85 to 130, which is almost unbelievable. I have some of the greatest Docs in the world, and all of them knew what I was going to do, and all agreed that I had nothing to lose. I have been to the Pulmo Doc this past week who was pleasantly surprised in that my chest seemed clear and that I appear to be breathing deeper than before. It will be interesting as next week with my GP Internist and the middle of July the Cardiologist then the Nephrologist, as there all waiting to see me do cartwheels in there office. Nelson

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Go Nelson!

Nelson, now that you have had therapy, not only do you have to report in to all of your doctors, but you have to report to the forum as well. This is wonderful news. It just really made my day. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Have you been able to stick to the post stem cell diet and supplement protocols you were given? I think it was John that pointed out that you couldn't help but lose weight because it takes so long to take so many supplements that there is no time left to eat! I have lost 10 pounds since my treatment and it wasn't from eating toadstools or a half of grapefruit with some broccoli for dinner. It just went away and I don't miss it. It sure is good to have doctors that are interested in you and what you are doing.