PrimeGen Biotech expands - I hope they steer clear of Larry Howard (Weller Health)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I haven't heard anything about this company in several years. Sounds like they are growing their operation. I do hope they will steer very clear of Larry Howard (Weller Health) who at one time claimed he had a business agreement with them in order to solicit investments apparently. Here's an excerpt of what he sent me back in 2009:

We are desperate for $50,000.00 now to cover our momentum and day to day expenses for laboratory research in June. This small amount will buy us enough time to finish our agreement with PrimeGen and initiate presentations together with PrimeGen so we can focus on more serious financial players (including PrimeGen). Our next and most immediate goal is to begin making the equipment needed to commercially produce these new cells. Once complete, patients can begin getting our new cells. We feel that their success will speak for us and offer extraordinary credibility to many more potential investors and those wanting to offer us research donations. My personal contention is that multiple human successes will speak louder than any formal elegantly written request.

Regarding your interest in helping us – God Bless you!

At this point in our efforts, we could really use as much as you can spare up to $50,000.00 for June.

I did contact PrimeGen and they denied that there was any business agreement in place nor was one even pending whatsoever. I really do need to write a book. There is so much to tell.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stem Cell Company Opens New SA Facility
VITA REED
Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PrimeGen Biotech LLC, a stem cell company, has moved from Irvine to a new facility in Santa Ana.

The facility will have five laboratories dedicated to functions such as tissue processing, molecular biology and stem cell culture research and development.

PrimeGen is using adult stem cells to regenerate several parts of the body, including heart tissue and kidney and pancreas cells.

The company also said that it has established a subsidiary known as VetCell Therapeutics that will be researching and developing therapies for pets and companion animals derived from stem cells.

Company founder and Chief Executive Thomas C.K. Yuen founded PrimeGen in 2002, some years before stem cell research became popular. Yuen, co-founder of AST Computers and former chief executive of SRS Labs Inc., took an interest in the field because he has kidney disease.