Power Lung

jill

Banned
I called the Power lung store today,to ask which one I needed for c.o.p.d
the guy didn't know what c.o.p.d is,so I need some-one's help on which one I should get Thank you Jill

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The right PowerLung for you

Jill - I don't know what store you called, but we sell them right here on the forum. Most people with COPD order the AireStream model unless they are really an avid exerciser then they might order the BreatheAir. The AireStream is for light resistance. If you wish to purchase one, you can do it one of two ways. You can click on the donate button on the lefthand bottom corner of the home page of this forum and "donate" $85.00. This price includes shipping. The other option is to go to the new site that Jeannine and I have just gotten up today (we still have more to add, but the PowerLung is there). That site is www.seachangeforlife.com All sales benefit the forum fund that we are working on to help people who cannot afford the full cost of stem cell therapy and also to help maintain the forum. The $85.00 cost is below the cost on the PowerLung site and this is intentional. We want our members to buy and use this fantastic device. It has done a lot for me as well as countless others.

I should add that it comes with an instructional DVD. I currently use mine twice a day at least doing 3 sets of 10 inhales and exhales. This gives me a minimum of 60 a day. It shouldn't take that long and if you can't do that many at first, work up to it. Do not set it on a difficult setting at first and remember you can set the inhale and exhale separately to give you the workout that is just right for you. I use mine in the car even. I hope people think I am practicing the kazoo, but I really don't know and luckily once the light turns green I never have to see them again.