Posts to and from Barry Brooks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have had several people ask where they could find the posts that Barry Brooks has made to this forum and the replies he was given. You can go to the members list and click on his name. Then click again where indicated to read his posts. Remember, when looking for posts, you can click new posts up at the top of the Home page if you haven't visited them before and you can also go to the thread you want within a category and click on there. It will bring up all the posts in a category. Don't forget there may be more than one page of posts now that this forum has grown. You may have to click on 2 for the second page or the > for the latest posts. I hope this makes sense. Barry's contradictory posts can be found very easily, thank heavens or someone might actually think we made the whole thing up. I have seen unusual postings before, but to waffle back and forth on a daily basis and post accusations on other forums is really bizarre. I don't want to spend any more time on Barry and his silliness. There are too many positive things happening with stem cell therapy and not enough hours in the day to get the word out.