Post Parkinson's Stem Cell Procedure

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Frankie - You came through loud and clear!!! Thank you very much for sharing this. Please continue to let us know how you're doing. You said you had a combo of marrow and adipose stem cells. How were they infused?

Frankie

Post parkinson stem cell

They were extracted and exposed to ultra violet light( if I recall correctly) then reintroduced to my body via an IV. I have not been cured. I used to have distonia all over my body, but now can feel it in my right thigh a a little on the right side of my neck. My calves and buttocks used to be rock hard, now they are relaxed. My fingers are not curled anymore, but my right wrist is still somewhat stiff and my right fingers Are stiffer than my right. My skin and nails are amazing. My face is not as puffy and everything smells and tastes so good. Libido is alive and kicking. I have had a couple of small tremors in my left calf and minor dysconesia in my left arm once today. The changes are very noticeable. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Frankie

Post Stem Cell Procedure

I went to Regen Center in the Dominican Republic. Dr. Gene Anthony is the contact person. 809-432-2293.