Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

Frankie

It has been a little over a month since my procedure. I have my life back. Most of my Parkinson's symptoms, diskinesia, distonia, and cognitive fog are not nearly as bad. Some days I do not even think about my Parkinson's. My mask is gone, I think clearly, I am not constantly sleepy. I do not involuntarily jerk to the point people notice. The only disappointment is that I still do not have better finger dexterity in my right hand. All in all, I am very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Frankie - Thank you for sharing the good news. May you continue to enjoy all your improvements!

sandy1981

Thread: Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

It has been a little over a month since my procedure. I have my life back. Most of my Parkinson's symptoms, diskinesia, distonia, and cognitive fog are not nearly as bad. Some days I do not even think about my Parkinson's. My mask is gone, I think clearly, I am not constantly sleepy. I do not involuntarily jerk to the point people notice. The only disappointment is that I still do not have better finger dexterity in my right hand. All in all, I am very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hi Frankie,

Nice to hear your progress. where did you take this treatment? and was it your own stem cells? what is the cost?

Thanks,
Sandy

Frankie

Stem cell results

I drove on the interstate freeway alone today. I have not been able to do that in T least 3 years. I had the procedure done at Regen Center located in Santo Domingo. It cost me $8800 dollars including lodging in a 5 star hotel. They met us at the airport and made sure we were well taken care of during our stay. I am me again. I do not know how long this will last, but it was worth it. I will do it again if I need to in the future.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Way to go Frankie! Confidence is another benefit of stem cell treatment. You proved it by driving on the freeway alone. May the improvements for you just keep coming.

clinkwood

Eric

How are you doing now Frankie?

Frankie

Procedure update

It has been about five months since my stem cell procedure. I believe the improvements have leveled off. I enjoy life and Parkinson's no longer has center stage. I hope I stay this way for a long time. I am so glad I took this step with the adult stem cell procedure.

TiffG

Thank you for sharing the great news Frankie! It’s definitely important to let all of those suffering from Parkinson’s know that effective treatment is available! I know of another clinic called Stem Cell of America that has had many successes with Parkinson’s patients as well!

Frankie

It will be a year Thanksgiving since my stem cell procedure. I have more energy and noticed improvement in my symptoms. The disease still is progressing, but I feel like it is doing it at a much slower rate. I am better than I was before the procedure. I am glad I did it. I want people to know it is a treatment not a cure. It helped me. It may not be the best treatment for some people. I will do it again as finances allow.