Please help Us

paigie

NOTE> i see that lots of people have been looking at this posting but not looking at the website. PLEASE PLEASE Just stop and look at it....we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Hi there everyone, please STOP to read this its very important. we are just about to launch a website for our daughter Paige. If we can raise enough then we are going to persue stem cell therapy as well as the intensive therapy. I have not mentioned stem cell on the website, this is due to the negative attitudes of people. It is here that i can say we want to do it as i no nobody will judge.
All i ask of the fellow stem cell followers here is that you can pass on the website to everyone you know PLEASE. I totally understand if you can not donate but passing it on somebody might. THanks everyone....and merry xmas www.hopeforpaige.com please take a look.

Last edited:

Cynthia

Perhaps if you explain the procedure and fact based results on the type of stem cell therapy you will be using on Paige then you give people an opportunity to understand what you are doing and help more. It won't be looked down on. You will be helping to bring attention to the fact that there is something that can help her but for political reasons it is not available so this is how you have to get her treatment. It's pitiful that we all have to go about it this way b/c of our govts.

paigie

i wish it would work

Hi Cynthia.
I wish it was that easy. I tried that one, and people are so narrow minded. I had things like your gonna kill her. Then i get the leave her be and let her just live what life she has. um loads of things o the funniest was, ow no ive heard of a child that was killed because of that. (but they dont no the name or where there from) Yet no matter how much information i gave them and explained. They think that we are wasting money and risking her life. People just do not understand what its like. She has been through so much and she is still here and still strong. So why shouldnt i give this for her. So many of her friends have past away already. note the memorial page. I dont want that to be her. i have to try. but still people dont understand.

Cynthia

I understand

Paige's website is so wonderful!! Very well done! Truly a girlie girl! She is indeed a beautiful, sweet lil angel. Blessed with such a caring Mum.

I wish I could win the lottery to pay for all these kids that are so deserving of this much needed treatment.

I'm so sorry you have people venting on you b/c they don't agree. You can only ignore the ignorant. I imagine you probably looked into this but Does your Govt have any funding or programs for wheelchairs and medical supplies? Or maybe the CP Society of Australia? It seems there might be some kind of coverage for atleast a new wheelchair. If not, perhaps you might consider getting the media involved to help raise funds for one.

I have passed your request onto some friends.