Patient petition and site for ASCTA

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
This is a busy day. Dr. Centano from Regenexx sent me a new link for a patient site for ASCTA. You will see that there is a petition that you can sign by clicking on the link on the site. CAN THIS BE ANY EASIER? The answer is no. If you belong to this forum or are cruising it as a guest, you must have some type of interest in stem cell therapy. The grassroots effort cannot be effective unless we really spread the word about ASCTA and we sign the petition and contact the FDA. It's that simple. This is not the time to think someone else will do this so you can slide. It is a serious situation that could result in years of delays for legalized treatments since the FDA is considering our own stem cells as drugs. You can join ASTCA right on the patient site also as well as sign the petition. Don't put it off please. It's free.
I also want to thank those that sent me a short vignette that ASCTA can use in their press release. If any of you belong to other groups or have blogs, please post this information.

From Dr. Centano

We just completed a basic patient facing web-site. The address is http://safestemcells.org/ .

carmen868

Ascta

Dear Barbara:

I am outside the US, so I don't know if I can join ASCTA. In their application form it says only U.S. If you can find a way to get me in, I would be most grateful. I don't know how these things work, or who I have to write to. Feel like I'm th eonly one in this forum who's not form the US.
Thanks,
Carmen

hlichten

Super Moderator
Dear Barbara:

I am outside the US, so I don't know if I can join ASCTA. In their application form it says only U.S. If you can find a way to get me in, I would be most grateful. I don't know how these things work, or who I have to write to. Feel like I'm th eonly one in this forum who's not form the US.
Thanks,
Carmen

Do you know anyone in the USA outside of anyone on this forum?
Anyone at all, doesn't have to be family.
If so, simply convince one or more of them to join, and consider
their voice to be yours.

If not, just post on any other forum, blog, or website read by
Americans, asking for support for the movement. Anything that
you can do will help, just word of mouth.

You are DEFINITELY not the only one on the forum from outside the
USA. We have members from England, Europe, India and all over
the world.

Again, you may not live here, but the power of the internet is huge.
Make it work for you!

hlichten

Super Moderator
Dear Barbara:

Thanks,
Carmen
Carmen:

I just double-checked the website, and all they require is name, email address and zip code.

Every other field on the form is optional, since there are no other asterisks on those fields.

For the zip code just put 90210 (Beverly Hills) or any zip code.

Then, in the Comments section, put that you really are not in Beverly Hills, that you are in the country you reside in, and state the reasons that you want to be part of the movement.

I am sure that they will be happy to have you as a member.

They are wanting support, and people from other countries know people in the USA, and vice versa.

It is all good! :)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks Harv. You have me mesmerized with your positive thoughts. Let's keep the ball rolling everyone. Harv is so right. The power of the internet is amazing.