Passing of another Pioneer

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am very sorry to announce that member KNelsen has passed away. I have asked her husband to allow me to post what he sent me as I believe everyone would be very moved by what he wrote. My sympathy goes out to her family. This is another very sad story of someone wanting treatment so badly. I am at a loss for words which is very unusual for me as you all know.

hlichten

Super Moderator
What we can all hope for is that some day soon, patients like this will not have to literally plead in vain for stem cell therapy.

We have to join forces and, as one voice, call out for legality now for freedom in the use of our own autologous cells.

We also have to spur on research to lead to discoveries far beyond what we now know about stem cells and their use.

This is truly such sad news.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
KNelsen was on her way to get treatment. She had really been looking forward to it on May 2. The plane trip was simply too much for her and she was taken off the plane in Newark, NJ by ambulance. She really had no choice. She was unable to get treatment in the U.S. and suffered from a terminal disease that was fast moving. A senseless loss.

rosech44

condolences

I would like to extend my condolences to the family of K Nelson. It breaks my heart that she had to die, fighting for treatment in her own country. I blame the USA for ignoring the thousands of people who need help from their own cells which could improve their quality of life, if not cure them.

My Prayers go to her family

autolugous treatment May. 09