Passage Of Another Pioneer

zee

On the morning of Sunday October 17, 2010, Harold Stephenson was found dead in his bed by a neighbor and close friend. Harold, never liked to be called Harold and always wanted people to call him Steve. He was a popular celebrity in Palo Alto and founder of the Peninsula Veggie Potlucks, a social organization for residents of greater Silicon Valley. Peninsula Veggie Potlucks has been in existence for 12 years and the organization is Steve's pride and joy. Earlier this evening we paid tribute to Steve and the legacy he left behind. The potlucks and community celebrations continue in his absence.

Steve has been battling with serious heart problems for quite some time and was one of many trying to organize stem cell treatment for advanced heart disease in the bay area. It was his hope and desire to go to Europe and obtain stem cell treatment for his heart condition, but the cost and burden of traveling such a great distance was beyond him. Unfortunately Steve's dream was never realized in his lifetime.

Zee
:eek:

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Zee - I am very sorry to hear this. To me it is criminal that this man was not able to have treatment in the U.S.

jgp

Zee i second what barb said, the world looked at hitler as a evil person which he was, what about our politicians? the make hitler look small time.