Our Dr. asked for more info

Howard

The morning of our stem cell treatment, our cell phone rang in our room at the Kona Kai. Turns out it was Howard's pulmonologist (with whom we had shared our decision to have stem cell treatment - he was very supportive) and he asked if stem cells could treat MS and if so, he asked us to get him some info on it. I am assuming it was for one of his patients as MS can affect breathing. SCB called us to confirm the Dr.'s mailing address and they are sending him some info.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
You have a good doctor...

Howard this is very encouraging news. I have noticed a lot of new MS patients joining lately. I hope you will give the forum address to your doctor also for this patient. This is so different from how it was even a few months ago. More and more doctors are actually inquiring and starting to understand that for many of their patients, stem cell therapy may be the treatment that is going to benefit them the most. How are you feeling?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem Cell Pioneers forum info

Howard - I was meaning did you give your doctor the forum address www.stemcellpioneers.com so that he can join us and also have his MS patient take a look. SCB would be sending their own information and not our forum information. Our forum is not affiliated with SCB. I would love to have your doctor "drop in" on us and also any of his patients that may want to learn more about stem cell therapy. My RT is a member and she has also referred people to our forum. I also gave the info to my pulmonologist. This is a unique forum and we truly do want participation from the medical field as well as those of us that are on the receiving end of the care chain.

shazza

drs

my drs and therepists would like to know how stemcell treatment affects me,but l saw a dr not long ago who had never even heard of stemcells!!
can you believe that!!! where has she been for the last several years!!!!!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
In another time zone

I would have to stay away from that doctor. She is probably still getting patients drunk to do surgery. Only kidding, but some wild west doctor from the last century came to mind when you said she had never heard of stem cells.

shazza

hi

I would have to stay away from that doctor. She is probably still getting patients drunk to do surgery. Only kidding, but some wild west doctor from the last century came to mind when you said she had never heard of stem cells.
thank goodness she was just covering for a another dr at the time but yes l did wonder where she had been the last few years lol
sharon

shazza

The morning of our stem cell treatment, our cell phone rang in our room at the Kona Kai. Turns out it was Howard's pulmonologist (with whom we had shared our decision to have stem cell treatment - he was very supportive) and he asked if stem cells could treat MS and if so, he asked us to get him some info on it. I am assuming it was for one of his patients as MS can affect breathing. SCB called us to confirm the Dr.'s mailing address and they are sending him some info.
hi howard
did you have your treatment?
sharon

Howard

Had Treatment

Yes Sharon. I had treatment 9-20-2007 for COPD. Have noticed a few positive changes at times and at other times it seems there have been none. I don't want to get caught up in what Barbara calls the "impatient syndrome".

Howard