Osiris Therapeutics and FDA

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Absolutely outrageous

Lee - Thank you for posting this. I e-mailed Gideon and invited him to join the forum. I also gave him the www.stopfda.com site. What happened to Gideon is a new one on me. I was always led to believe that a participant would be given the opportunity to receive the real thing at the end of the trial if he or she was unlucky enough to be in the original placebo group. This sends a clear message to me that we are no more than lab rats to Osiris or the FDA.

danny

I have came across some blogs online that talk the opposite, saying the drug reversed their Crohn's disease and are much better now. It sucks if your the one that gets the placebo I agree. On the other hand, this stem cell product should be able to anyone that wants it (approved or not approved). I am sick of FDA trials when people are very ill!! Its not Osiris.. though they should just offer the drug cash outside the US to people who need it.

** You think...why is a Lung Transplant FDA approved ?? That is much more risky then any stem cell procedure period!!! Oh..I know... so you will be stuck having to take all sorts of FDA approved drugs the rest of your life.. and give money back to the corrupt circle!

Last edited: