One week ago today

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I wanted to thank all of the people who have become members of the Stem Cell Pioneers forum. We just launched the site last Saturday and are still working at getting the word out. As our forum grows, the "spiders" that work in the web will let people know about us when they search for stem cell related sites. Our forum will show up as the spiders weave their webs more and more. Having flunked Computer 101 and having to rely on my son Darin who gave the Pioneers this site, I am telling you what he told me. He knows I like spiders, so maybe he just used that term because it would mean good things to me, but that is what I was told. We have had great success for being a brand new baby and I want to thank all of you. Please continue to visit regularly and give the forum info to anyone you think would have an interest. We also appreciate all the questions you have asked and I hope the answers have been helpful. Happy one week anniversary www.stemcellpioneers.com

stemcellpioneers

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, thanks to everyone. I am thrilled to see my mother look and feel so much better than she did before the stem cell treatment. This site will be very valuable to others searching for renewed health. One thing that will really help is that anyone that has a blog or websites to add www.stemcellpioneers.com as a link. This will help with our search engine ratings. Specifically this is how google works. The more links you have to your site, the better the rating. After one week, we are already ranked 6th. Not bad at all!!!