One Month Update

Connie Golden

My improvements are more subtle than my other 10/4 companions. I am able to have more satisfactory exercise sessions which I try to do five days a week. My MWF routine is 6 minutes on are pulleys and one mile on TM. I have made the mile all week and have been able to increase my speed to l.9mph (this is up from 1.2 to 1.4 which has been normal for me the past year or two). Applause please! On Tuesday & Thursdays I do stairs and all this week I did 3 sets of 30 steps (this is up from 20 steps) and a few minutes on the bike. In addition, I am having more energy in the evenings. I had been coming home crumbling into a chair until bedtime. I find myself tackling all kinds of little things.

I still have the rash and itch. Finally got some Benedril (sp?) last night. I'll take some more tonight to see if I can lick it. Reading the fine print it says not for use by people with lung problems or COPD. I took it anyway.

I received a "second" Bio Cell Therapy diary in the mail yesterday. Any of you still missing yours, let me know. I think they are great people who are in need of a little better organizational assistance in their office. At least I knew what I should be getting after reading Barbaras and Jeannines book so I just kept after them until I got my list of supplements, etc.

Hope you are all well. The best is yet to come.
Connie