Off to Mexico

hswin

Hi my name is Heather. I have been reading post on Stem Cell Pioneers for a few months & thought I would introduced myself and my daughter Callie. Callie is our beautiful 5 year old daughter who contracted what drs think was viral encephalitis from a bug bite (we believe it was her flu shot) which caused her to have 3 strokes. We have raised enough money to take her to see Dr. Steenblock & Dr. Ramirez for her first stem cell treatment. I must admit I am so scared but so excited at the same time. We are so hopeful that this will help Callie. She lost her sight, her speak & her processing abilities. She has make huge strides this past year but my husband & I are convinced that stem cells will give her a better life! I am excited to see her progress. I pray she will get her vision back & start to talk more. We miss her voice so much! But we have prayed a lot & God has provided so many anwers for us so we will follow His guidance through this knowing He is healing the precious gift He gave us.

pink7

Stem cell treatment

Best Wishes and hope your daughter recovers fully. My friend has a daughter who became very ill after Swine Flu vaccine last year. She has not fully recovered. She has now been diagnosed with acquired brain injury and Guillain Barre's Syndrome.My friend has started using mild Hyperbaric chamber for her daughter.It may also help your daughter after stem cell treatment.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Please let us know how the treatment goes and NEVER give up. Everyday, new discoveries are being made. When is the treatment?

hswin

Im sorry it took so long to get back to you. Life has a way of throwing a lot into the mix! I am so grateful for your replies.

Pink, Im sorry to hear about your friends daughter. Do they know if the flu shot contributed or caused her illnesses?

Barbara, we are scheduling her for the first or second week in June. We were advised to wait until cold/flu season was over. We are glad we waited, but we are growing impatient! We wanted so badly for her to go before Christmas, but we didnt want to chance her getting sick & the stem cells not working. So, we will go in June and she will still do fabulous!

pink7

Swine Flu Vaccine

It was the Swine Flu vaccine that caused my friend's daughter to develop Guillain Barre's Syndrome and subsequently develop brain injury because she was very, very ill.This vaccine can be dangerous for some children.

Best wishes to you.

hswin

We believe the regular flu shot caused our daughter to have severe brain swelling that caused the strokes.

pink7

Swine Flu Vaccine/Regular Flu vaccine

There were a number of children below the age of 5 years who were ill after the regular Flu vaccine which had the Swine flu strain as well in the vaccine.This happened last year during the Australian winter.