Not politcal - just a fact

I think we need to become Libertarians if we are going to get the treatments we all need. I stress - this is not a politcal statement simply something I discovered and found very appropriate to our cause..

Look at the Libertarian plan to get rid of the FDA

Remove barriers to safe, affordable medicines. We should replace harmful government agencies like the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) with more agile, free-market alternatives. The mission of the FDA is to protect us from unsafe medicines. In fact, the FDA has driven up healthcare costs and deprived millions of Americans of much-needed treatments. For example, during a 10-year delay in approving Propanolol Propranolol (a heart medication for treating angina and hypertension), approximately 100,000 people died who could have been treated with this lifesaving drug. Bureaucratic roadblocks kill sick Americans.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
This is right on if you ask me. It is time to either totally revamp or replace the FDA as it is today. It has lost its original purpose due to its cozy relationship with Big Pharma in my opinion.