No hope for Internal Scarring & Varicose

miri

Just so nobody should have false hope:

I've recently come to learn (and VERY depressed about it) that while our lovely system addresses "easy" conditions such as:
Bones
Ligaments
Tendons

The system ignores:
Venous insufficiency
Internal scar tissue
(and I may well have neuropathy intertwined in the latter)

Our so-lovely system also specializes in useless invasive tests which they label "risk-free" and which is actually risk-full, such as EMG.
(see: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Can-an-EMG-cause-nerve-Damage/show/556657)

The symptoms which posters experienced in the above URL is exactly what I experienced upon acupuncture in 1990.
That's how I know without a doubt that their EMG-risk testimonials are true.

And of what use are those risk-full tests, if they can't fix neuropathy/or/neuralgia of arch in any case?
And lets say the neuropathy is intertwined with scar tissue, of what use are their tests, if they can't fix scar-tissue either?

There are those who advocate shockwave, and ridicule hyprocure.
There are those who advocate hyprocure, and belittle shockwave.
There are those who knock both (myself included due to severe sensitivity)
There are those who are shades of grey.
And those who barely communicate.

And I didn't even touch upon my painful tailors bunion yet. Nor the pain which I have bodywide as a result of aging and body breakdown. Looks as if the only option the system leaves open for people is the suicide option, in desperation to escape from pain (and perhaps the looming nibiru as well...) After all, they've banned marijuana and opioids vs. freedom of choice.
All propaganda.

There you have it on a silver platter - our lovely system - which could care less about those of us in excruciating pain. Rather they have us making the rounds of podiatrists, orthopedists, neurologists, rheumatologists, endocrinologists, you name it all for nothing. It is a system with near-zero conscience, whose practictioners have no qualms about aiding and abetting the travesty by continuing to practice despite its gaping failings.

Bobcat

I agree that the EMG testimonials are authentic. Sounds horrific. Does marijuana help your pain? It's approved for medical uses in several states and pain is a condition that it's approved for. Sorry to hear you are suffering so.

Mary12

Just so nobody should have false hope:

I've recently come to learn (and VERY depressed about it) that while our lovely system addresses "easy" conditions such as:
Bones
Ligaments
Tendons

The system ignores:
Venous insufficiency
Internal scar tissue
(and I may well have neuropathy intertwined in the latter)

Our so-lovely system also specializes in useless invasive tests which they label "risk-free" and which is actually risk-full, such as EMG.
(see: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Can-an-EMG-cause-nerve-Damage/show/556657)

The symptoms which posters experienced in the above URL is exactly what I experienced upon acupuncture in 1990.
That's how I know without a doubt that their EMG-risk testimonials are true.

And of what use are those risk-full tests, if they can't fix neuropathy/or/neuralgia of arch in any case?
And lets say the neuropathy is intertwined with scar tissue, of what use are their tests, if they can't fix scar-tissue either?

There are those who advocate shockwave, and ridicule hyprocure.
There are those who advocate hyprocure, and belittle shockwave.
There are those who knock both (myself included due to severe sensitivity)
There are those who are shades of grey.
And those who barely communicate.

And I didn't even touch upon my painful tailors bunion yet. Nor the pain which I have bodywide as a result of aging and body breakdown. Looks as if the only option the system leaves open for people is the suicide option, in desperation to escape from pain (and perhaps the looming nibiru as well...) After all, they've banned marijuana and opioids vs. freedom of choice.
All propaganda.

There you have it on a silver platter - our lovely system - which could care less about those of us in excruciating pain. Rather they have us making the rounds of podiatrists, orthopedists, neurologists, rheumatologists, endocrinologists, you name it all for nothing. It is a system with near-zero conscience, whose practictioners have no qualms about aiding and abetting the travesty by continuing to practice despite its gaping failings.
Get yourself with compression stockings, they will help with the pain. Elevate your legs at every chance and take rest. It is common to have symptoms of this sort. To have a permanent relief from this, varicose vein treatment(http://www.vaughanveinclinic.com/treatments/varicose-vein-treatment-evlt/ ) will be the best solution. I have seen this work for many people.