New to Stem Cell Pioneers

James Bradley

I am just finding out about the pioneer research going on with stem cells and COPD which I have. My staqes have progressed to the point I need to get my head out of the sand and realize I need help. There are many options and procedures I'm not really sure where to turn. I'm open to suggestions and request help in dealing with this desease.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome James. I have had many stem cell treatments. I also have COPD. At this point, I believe that all that has been accomplished was to tone down inflammation. I think that the answer will be in a treatment that combines stem cells with other therapies, not just stem cell treatment alone.

Be very careful of clinics that offer little or no evidence of safety or efficacy. They boast that their treatment is unique, better than anyone else's, but offer no more than a sales pitch and a few testimonials. There are numerous posts on here about other red flags to watch for. Clinics are popping up all over and the name of the game for far too many of them is not regenerating our lungs, but generating cash for their coffers.

The Ask the Doctor section is a good place to read about several clinics. Almost every host has been asked questions on treating COPD.