New Senior Member

juju

Just now starting research into stem cell therapy...does anyone have any insight or knowledge about the Stem Cell Institute in Panama City, Panama...I've made contact with them and they offer treatment for RA

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
This is from their website which speaks volumes to me:

"Publications: We publish our treatment protocols, clinical observations, and theories in peer-reviewed literature. You can find our articles at the NIH site: www.pubmed.com. We have over 30 publications."

If you look in the Ask the Doctor section, you will see that we have had professionals associated with this company host that forum. (Dr. Solano, Dr. Paz, Thomas Ichim). We do not endorse any clinic or doctor on this forum, but I am happy to give my opinion that this is a legitimate clinic going in the right direction. Of course, stem cell therapy is in its infancy and some see more results than others. There is no magic bullet unfortunately, but at least going to a clinic that is using science based protocols is less risky than going to one that doesn't.

I hope you will become active on this forum and let us know what you decide.

juju

stem cell therapy

we are wanting to move to either Panama or Costa Rica....so we will probably wait until we move there to do the therapy....I hope that we are able to move sooner rather than later...but selling our home and business has to be a priority....I certainly will continue to use this forum to ask question and share information I recieve....

I did submit an application to the center and was approved and spoke to Dr. Caballero on the phone yesterday, he answered my questions and explained the procedure to me...the cost seemed very reasonable and even if we end up not moving overseas...I will persue the treatment....simply for quality of life...