NEW product offering from Seachange Therapeutics!! L-GLutathione and no prescription

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Reduced L-Glutathione™ is a specially formulated, buffered, pharmaceutical grade (PG) glutathione (GSH).

This product is suitable for direct lung, nasal, sublingual, and eye use. Comfortably achieve similar results to injected L-glutathione without invasive procedures. Increase lung GSH directly. Live life, Breath, Enjoy.

http://www.seachangeforlife.com/Reduced_L_Glutatvione_Plus_Enhanced_Absorption_p/lglut121714.htm

In the lungs, Glutathione not only stimulates hemoglobin for increased oxygen transport but also protects us from environmental free radicals that we breathe, boosting defense against impaired immune function.

In the body, when disease strikes, glutathione is key to first line-of-defense immune response, rebound, repair, and recovery. It is vital to healthy brain and eye function, plays a primary role in Phase 2 liver detox/methylation, and is helpful against radiation damage to skin and cells alike. Glutathione has shown benefit for skin whitening, including sunspot and freckles, and is key to the reduction, softening, and re-elasticizing of keloid scars – inside and out. Supplementation has proven clinically favorable, is safe to use, and may be beneficial to you.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks to one of our members, we found out about this product that does not require a prescription. Here's what the "Physician's Desk Reference" has to say about glutathione:

Over tens of thousands of medical articles have highlighted the importance of Glutathione.

There are over 100 diseases and conditions associated with low glutathione levels. Most of the degenerative diseases of aging and the autoimmune diseases have been studied and linked to low GSH levels including: Acetaminophen poisoning, ADD, Addison's disease, aging, AIDS, alopecia areata, ALS, Alzheimer's' disease, anaemia (haemolytic), ankylosing spondylitis, arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), arthritis (rheumatoid), asthma, autism, autoimmune disease, burns, cacexia, cancer, candida infection, cardiomyopathy (idiopathic), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, colitis, coronary artery disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Crohn's disease, eczema, emphysema, Epstein Barr Viral (EBV) syndrome, fibromyalgia, free radical overload, Graves' disease, hepatic dysfunction (liver disease), hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hypercholesterolemia (high blood cholesterol), herpes, infections (viral, bacterial and fungal), inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), lupus, macular degeneration (diabetic and age-related macular degeneration), malnutrition, Meniere's disease, multiple sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, neurodegenerative diseases, nutritional disorders, Parkinson's disease, primary biliary cirrhosis, progeria, psoriasis, rheumatic fever, sarcoidosis, scleroderma, shingles, stroke, surgery, toxic poisoning, trauma, vasculitis, vitiligo, Wegener's Granulomatosis, to name a few.

The level of Glutathione in our cells is predictive of how long we will live. We need this miraculous antioxidant to survive, and without it, our liver would soon become overwhelmed with the accumulation of toxins, resulting in organ failure and death. Glutathione is manufactured by every oneof our trillions of cells and is one of the most important healing and cleansing agents. Low glutathione levels are linked to diseases such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Atherosclerosis, pregnancy complications, male infertility and Cataracts. Glutathione is continuously defending our body against attacks from disease, toxins, poisons, viruses, pollutants, radiation and oxidative stress.

Every day our bodies are exposed to factors that drain our levels of glutathione: Stress, pollution, radiation, infection, drugs, poor diet, aging, injury and fatigue. These all contribute to glutathione depletion which, in turn, leads to cellular aging, disease and death. “Concern about maintaining one’s glutathione level will eventually be on par with other health maintenance issues.” says Dr. Bounous M.

Patrick J.D. Bouic, Ph.D - "No other antioxidant is as important to overall health as glutathione. It is the regenerator of immune cells and the most valuable detoxifying agent in the body. Low levels are associated with early aging and even death."

Nebulizing Gutathione

Hi folks!

I am thinking of breathing in some gutathione. My question is; is it a powder, if so, can it be
dissolved in nano silver or one of my duo-neb treatments. I have a dry cough, but I feel there
is some stuff further down. I did get hit fairly hard a few weeks ago with double pneumonia.

I wish I could afford to get the stem cell treatments.

Answers appreciated.

Thanks!

Pat
Idaho

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Pat

I recommend opening the capsule and pouring the powder into the nebulizer cup then add 1 tsp of distilled water. I know people who add it to their other treatments but we do not instruct anyone to do so. The instructions are also located on the bottlei.

I am thinking of breathing in some gutathione. My question is; is it a powder, if so, can it be
dissolved in nano silver or one of my duo-neb treatments. I have a dry cough, but I feel there
is some stuff further down. I did get hit fairly hard a few weeks ago with double pneumonia.

I wish I could afford to get the stem cell treatments.

Answers appreciated.

Thanks!

Pat
Idaho[/QUOTE]

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I recently talked to the manufacturer about using silver instead of distilled water. He informed me that it was okay to do that. We still do not recommend mixing it with other medications however.