New member researching

max

Hello everyone,my name is max and i am from canada.I have diabetes and i am also researching for my neighbor who has a 4 year old with cp.I am looking foreward to meating all of you and learning more about stem cell treatment.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Max. There is a good group of parents on here whose children have CP. You can get more information in the sub forum for CP under Neurological Diseases.

Have you done much research into stem cell treatment for diabetes? If so, I would love to have you post your findings. We also have a great feature every month called Ask the Doctor. Feel free to submit any question (s) you might have that you would like answered by a professional in the stem cell field to my e-mail or you can private message me with it.

max

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.I am enjoying this site very much.I will post any new or exciting findings as they are found.Thanks again for the video link as well.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dave - Thanks for the link to the video. That's really scary about the Botox treatments. I hope word gets out to other CP parents.