new lung exerciser

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Let us know Anney. It would cost over $106.00 U.S. without shipping. I am always a little bit skeptical when it says you don't have to do much of anything with a product to see great results, but one never knows. Also, I am wondering why they advise patients with respiratory problems to check with their doctors before using the device. Would you know Anney? Anything, that gets the lungs working is of some benefit and if it works at all and you will use it, then that is helpful. The same is true with the PowerLung. If you don't use it regularly and for the amount of exercises recommended, you will not get the benefits that you would otherwise. Keep us posted on this gadget.

anney_uk

lung exerciser

Yes, it does sound too good to be true but the vibratory principle can achieve surprising results. As for the "please consult your doctor etc" this is mandatory for any product and just means they are covering themselves.
However, time will tell and it is another avenue of hope with this disease. Not everyone can travel or undergo the stem cell therapy so at the very least other options can be explored.

I am a sucker for gadgets and gizmos - my DH says I am a salesman's dream. Probably true LOL.

Anney