New clinic/doctor information

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have had several e-mails concerning the new clinic and doctor that will have treatment available beginning this month in Nogales, Tijuana and Panama. So far, I am impressed with the superior "cocktail" she is using and the certification source. Jeannine and I have a conference call set up for tomorrow and will inform the membership of what we learn. It is good news for those in the U.S. especially as treatment has been very limited for us close to home. This doctor has a lot of experience and I am looking forward to a good forum relationship for our members with the doctor.

shazza

I have had several e-mails concerning the new clinic and doctor that will have treatment available beginning this month in Nogales, Tijuana and Panama. So far, I am impressed with the superior "cocktail" she is using and the certification source. Jeannine and I have a conference call set up for tomorrow and will inform the membership of what we learn. It is good news for those in the U.S. especially as treatment has been very limited for us close to home. This doctor has a lot of experience and I am looking forward to a good forum relationship for our members with the doctor.
hi barbara
after all that ive learnt about SCB over the last week l wouldnt be happy to go there for treatment, l always said l wanted to be 100% sure about a place before l decided to go there! when l first heard about them l liked everything l heard about them but now they only seem to see the dollar sign!
im thankful ive still got the money, l know that while ever ive got that ive got hope, l had hoped though that this would be the last year l was this bad!
so once again im looking and l know that there are clinics springing up all over the place ,some good and some bad , l am curious though about this new dr and even though shes only treating cancer patients just now i'd like to look at her website, can you give me the address?
sharon

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
Sharon,
I'm wondering what reliable information you could have heard about SCB that has caused you to change your mind. As far as cost of treatment, the $15,730 charge for Pioneers is lowest I've heard from any cell treatment source.
Obviously, cost is secondary if you don't get adequate treatment. Pat C.

Note from Barbara: Pat - The cost you have quoted has risen substantially since last year when you had treatment and customer care has declined along with the price rise. This of course is a major concern. We will be discussing this further next week on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

I must be brain dead. I can't find any information on the new clinic or doctor after your conference call. Could you direct me to the correct post? I am guessing it is the doctor that shazza has been in contact with recently.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Lee - You are very observant, not brain dead

Lee - You are not brain dead. The link that was provided to us was not the proper size and Jeannine is working with the doctor's son to get it up properly. I am sorry for the delay. I gave Sharon's information to the doctor with Sharon's permission to see if her condition is something that could possibly be treated and helped with stem cell therapy. Sharon got a prompt response and then posted about it. I certainly will be happy to give anyone else that wants the information or any information on any other clinic or doctor that I have if you will e-mail me. I just have waited to introduce the new doctor because I tend to get inundated with e-mails and questions if there is no link for someone to visit the doctor's own website. Jeannine and I really thought it would be up on Monday, but what was sent was way too large and so it is being redone.

shazza

hi barbara

Lee - You are not brain dead. The link that was provided to us was not the proper size and Jeannine is working with the doctor's son to get it up properly. I am sorry for the delay. I gave Sharon's information to the doctor with Sharon's permission to see if her condition is something that could possibly be treated and helped with stem cell therapy. Sharon got a prompt response and then posted about it. I certainly will be happy to give anyone else that wants the information or any information on any other clinic or doctor that I have if you will e-mail me. I just have waited to introduce the new doctor because I tend to get inundated with e-mails and questions if there is no link for someone to visit the doctor's own website. Jeannine and I really thought it would be up on Monday, but what was sent was way too large and so it is being redone.
l thought you had already mentioned it barbara, l think despite saying l wouldnt be excited, but l was a little bit!!
sharon