My Uc Stem Cell Treatment

rosech44

On Oct. 4th I Received Over 100 Million Stem Cells, Programmed Mostly For My Lungs, But Some For Cardiac, Osteoarthritis, And Bladder--not Sure Why They Chose Bladder, But They Did.

Anyway, It Was A Very Pleasant Experience, The Clinic/hospital In Zono Rio Was Very Clean, Well Kept. The People Were Exceptionally Friendly. All In All It Was A Very Pleasant Experience. To Date. The Only Thing I Have Noticed Is, My Hands Don't Hurt As Much As They Used To. I Have Arthritis In Them And They Have Been In Constant Pain For Years.
At No Time Did I Ever Feel That I Was In Danger Or Anything Like That. The Hispanic Bus Drivers Did A Great Job Getting Us To And From The Resort. No Problems At The Border Either.
It Was Great To Get To Know All The Rest Of The Five On The Fourth. Ross--Connie--Beverly--Ward---and An Added Bonus Dr. Chuck From Hawaii.i Was In Excellent Company--- I'm Glad I Went And Can't Wait For My Little Army Of Cells To Get Busy Doing Their Thing.

Rose
Had Treatment Oct. 4th 07

hlichten

Super Moderator
I wish you the very best.

My best advice is for you not to expect immediate changes.

I know that there are some people who claim that they experience changes almost immediately, but these could be real, or perceived, or even placebo effects.

Just keep in mind that this is on the cellular, microscopic level, and that most positive results, if they occur, will likely occur within 2 to 6 months.

I think if you keep that in mind, you are less likely to experience any disappointment during these months.

Just my $.02 worth! YMMV.
I hope that you do experience very quick positive results!

Harv

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Rose - less pain is a sure gain

It was good to hear your report and to have you back. Like Harv says, slow and steady. You have read our book so you know what lies ahead in the majority of cases for those that have been treated for COPD with umbilical cord stem cells. We all seem to have our ups and downs. I am past the 6 month mark and each day is still a little different. I have felt like I was getting a cold for several days now. This has happened before. Nothing ever materializes and I don't have any congestion, but I have that "feeling" if you know what I mean. I prefer having this to a major cold catastrophe like I used to get all the time. I wouldn't be able to breathe or do anything and it would last for a couple of weeks usually. Keep us posted. If anyone can get through to Ross, please tell him that Tony (technocracy), one of our administrators is trying to help him with his computer problems.

rosech44

my treatment

Barb and Harv---

Thanks for your well wishes, and cautions, I know it will be some time before I see any real results---
At my pulmo Rehab we had a guest speaker, a dear friend of mine that had a double lung transplant 3 yrs ago--He is doing so good, it is just unbeleivable---When I told him about my Cells he was very excited for me, as has been my respiratory therapist. This is opening new doors for so many people.
I will call Ross today and let him know about Tony and the computer problems

Rose
had treatment Oct 4,07