My telephone consultation with Dr. F

anney_uk

Just had my phone call with Dr. Feinerman. Brilliant, I am so elated. He is coming to Scotland in mid-October to find a clinic and two doctors.
He thinks that sometime in December - I could be his first patient in Scotland. !!!!!

Isn't that exciting? How lovely not to have to travel to San Diego.... I don't think I could have done it anyhow.

Whoo hoooo!

rosech44

consultation

:D:D Anney UK---

What great news for you!!!!! we are all so very blessed to have found this place,

Thank you Barbara and Jeanine

Rose

zar

Just had my phone call with Dr. Feinerman. Brilliant, I am so elated. He is coming to Scotland in mid-October to find a clinic and two doctors.
He thinks that sometime in December - I could be his first patient in Scotland. !!!!!

Isn't that exciting? How lovely not to have to travel to San Diego.... I don't think I could have done it anyhow.

Whoo hoooo!
anney uk; That is good news,Maybe when you have had your treatment or some of the other stemcellpioneers who have had their treatment could contact Lindsay Gilmour.What is a better way to spead the news,than to give a reporter the stories.ZAR

Stem Cell Treatment and BBC Scotland

This is really aimed at anyone who has had SCT. xxxxxxxxx has been contacted by a researcher/reporter for BBC Scotland who is interested in doing some confidential interviews with MSers who have undergone SCT.

If you wold like to take part, please can you contact Lindsay Gilmour at BBC Scotland on 0141 338 2839 or 07834 845 495

anney_uk

Thank you Zar, that is very interesting that BBC Scotland may be covering the Stem Cell Therapy. I shall note Lindsay Gilmour's number and consider contacting her after I have had the treatment.

I saw my doctor this afternoon and he is very interested and supports me every step of the way.
Anney

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Fantastic news!

What a great way to start the day getting this news from Anney and from Zar. Zar - I would be more than happy to talk with this reporter even though I do not live in the UK. The goal is to spread the word and I am sure there are just as many suffering in the UK as there is anywhere else and they need to hear about it. Please feel free, anyone, to contact me for my phone number or e-mail and always tell them about the forum. I believe most of the other Pioneers would agree. Anney - It looks like you will be number one for stem cell therapy for COPD in Scotland.

anney_uk

Still hoping for European clinic

It is very unlikely that I could travel to Grand Cayman - my Consultant wishes me to have a Fitness to Fly test and this can only take place in London. Reluctantly, I have to accept that I cannot do this or travel to Grand Cayman so I have no choice but to wait for Dr. Feinerman to open his clinic either in Scotland or elsewhere in Europe.

I do hope that this will happen soon for all of us this side of the pond.

Anney

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Keep your hopes up Anney -

Anney - You should at least contact Xcell-Clinic and talk to one of the doctors there. It wouldn't hurt to consult with them and maybe it could work for you. Germany is a lot closer than any other clinic that I am aware of at this time for you. Of course, we will continue to keep you and the other members updated on anything new we hear concerning treatment, clinics and doctors. I know how badly you want to get treated. I wish I could instantly give you a clinic in your hometown where one should be anyway, in my opinion! This is true for the rest of the world also.

anney_uk

adult stem cells

Thanks Barbara,

I have emailed the German clinic and await their information. I recall that Nassim had adult stem cells and saw a good improvement. Can you tell me how he is now and if indeed, he had a booster of stem cells which I think he mentioned he might need ?

Harv - I hope that you do see improvements soon - thanks for your report on the actual clinic which is reassuring.

Anney

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Anney_uk

If you want to know how Nassin is doing I suggest you check the Member list and send him an email. Dolores also received adult stem cells and she is also a member here.

Maybe you should ask them how they are doing.

hlichten

Super Moderator
I think that it is a great idea to find out a patient's overall feelings about a clinic, but...I don't think that it is valid to base any clinic decision on a few patient's improvement or non-improvement.

Think about it: the numbers are just far too small to have any real validity.

Finding out the places to absolutely avoid is great and I can tell you a few of those.

Also, your overall and specific condition, immune system, etc. is likely far different from other patients. When I went to Germany, they said that some patients will need a booster, and some won't. Again, specifics.

By all means, talk to as many people as you want about their experiences. I know that I did, almost to the ad nauseum level.

I think it is a mistake to base a decision on how others are doing when the number of patients is so small.

I think that the decision you need to make is the same one that I made:
Do you want a cord blood-based treatment, or an adult autologous treatment.
Once you decide that, the decision will be much easier.

I hope this helps, sorry for thinking aloud!

Last edited:

anney_uk

stem cells

Thank you Jeannine but Nassin does not wish to receive e-mails. I tried Dolores but had no luck there either. I also got tied up and somehow found myself re-registering.

I will think about it all tomorrow.

Anney

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
My apologies

Harv has had to correct me again. Nothing gets past him. This is what I get for trying to talk on the phone, talk to someone in the room with me and work on the forum all at the same time. My apologies to Xcell-Center. My suggestion to you Anney was to at least have a consultation with one of the doctors there. Nassin is very naughty about keeping us abreast of his progress. I am going to contact him as you should too and see how he is. Remember, all members can be contacted through private messaging on this forum. It is up to them to reply, but I have always found Nassin very generous and gracious about updating people.