My Grandaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shazza

hi everyone, ive had problems with the internet for the last few weeks, so it will take me a while to catch up!!!
4 years ago my daughter was involved with a guy who turned out to be a monster, on the outside he was charming to others, myself and the rest of my family didnt like him!!!! in private he was hitting her and had started terrorizing my grandson, my daughter managed to get away!!! but even now if my grandson hears his name hes terrified, this mans favourite was my grandaughter, meg who was 4 at the time, it came out because of something that happened a few weeks ago, that this man touched her sexually, he told her if she ever told he would kill her mother!!!
the very thought of it sickens me, l havnt even wanted to say it out loud to anyone!!!!
and my daughter is being pestered by her ex boyfriend, hes texting, phoning, he shows up in places he knows she'll be!!!
im having a few personal problems myself so ive felt quite overwhelmed and had withdrawn into myself!!!!

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
shazza

I am familiar with a child being molested as it happened to my daughter when she was 11 by a 40 year old man who was a neighbor of our babysitter's.

He is in jail for 20 years to life as she wasn't his first victim.

I know that you feel as if you have been violated just as if it happened to you. Know that time does heal these horrible wounds and be sure to have your granddaughter realize that she did nothing wrong. It's amazing how children can blame themselves as they get older. My daughter is now 35 years old and still bears emotional scars.

If you need to talk, please private message me.

shazza

hi

shazza

I am familiar with a child being molested as it happened to my daughter when she was 11 by a 40 year old man who was a neighbor of our babysitter's.

He is in jail for 20 years to life as she wasn't his first victim.

I know that you feel as if you have been violated just as if it happened to you. Know that time does heal these horrible wounds and be sure to have your granddaughter realize that she did nothing wrong. It's amazing how children can blame themselves as they get older. My daughter is now 35 years old and still bears emotional scars.

If you need to talk, please private message me.
thanks jeannine, my daaughter shut herself in her bedroom and drank herself into oblivian and l spent the weekend crying because of this and other problems, we both tried to pull ourselves together for megs sake, im aware though that l have been very withdrawn

Tami03

Shazza,
I had a long email ready to send because I was raped 2x as well as being in phyiscally and emotionally abused relationships and I was stalked by a man when I was 13 and he was 26-ish. Please contact me so that I can tell you how I am NO LONGER A VICTIM. But get the police involved, laws have been passed to stop stalkers and find out the statutes of limitations of the abuse. And counseling and therpay plus a big help and you are going to have let her talk about it don't make it a taboo subject she has to get it oout of her head or the damage will have lifelong effects. I was a 18 very naive virgin froma hick town. It took me 6 years to forget it. but during those 6 years I escaped through a bottle. Not a good idea. tell your daughter that she can't do that it doesn't help. There can be huge ramifications if everyone doesn't keep it together. She will A) won't let another man touch her or B) she willlet everyone have her just to keep it from happening. Neither are good or healthy. Memories of this can be minimal or life altering depending on how you play it. Tell your daughter that she has to be strong and take the power he weilds away from him. If he stalks her make a scene expecially after the protection order has been served. Let him know that his secrets are not safe anymore. Secrets and lies are his game taking away that takes his power. Satan has no power if GOD is behind you so rebuke Satan and let GOD handle this SOB.
Tami