My article exposes the FDA's great stall for A-ASC treatment

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you all for your nice comments and thanks to scs for keeping me busy. He suggested me to Heidi at Gaia Health and I also was on two radio programs this week because of scs. He gave the host the thumbs up to have me on the show. When the the pod casts are available I will post them. I am doing my best everyone to spread the word. This is one fight I am determined to win.

I also participated in an informative meeting/rally of sorts today where Dr. Schultz was giving a presentation. It lasted for well over 2 1/2 hours and the audience was enthused. The lady who hosted it, Shel, has a daughter who was treated by Bieke for an eye condition she was born with. When the daughter got old enough to want a learner's permit to drive, mom went to work and found a treatment that sounded promising. The daughter is now a very happy 16 year old with a driver's license. It's a truly wonderful story.

Dr. Schultz gave a presentation that showed the amazing power of stem cells in orthopedic cases. It was all there in X-ray black and white. There was no denying how much healing had taken place. It really irks me because of the scrupulous documentation that is going on at Regenexx that the FDA would be challenging their work.

I hadn't intended to do much more than to spy on Dr. Schultz, but at the end of the program all of us that had had stem cell treatment were invited to introduce ourselves and field questions from the audience. It felt really awesome to be able to go to this event, walk up some very steep steps to get there and stay close to 3 hours and still be feeling good. I finally left because my companion (My Spirit portable oxygen machine) sometimes runs out of steam. He is such a party pooper. I look forward to the day I can break up with him for good!