mmmmm!!!!!

JC the Fox

Worth a try

I saw this website a week or so ago, and I think it's worth a try. Much cheaper than stem cell therapy, too.

JC

Bev12452

trying new product

if you do try it PLEASE let us know how it goes I would love to try but I have just about bankrupt my family chasing dreams of a cure
Bev in Fl

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I think word would be out by now if this really worked. Nice website though. Looks very "scientific" and the money back guarantee is always promising unless you really want your money back.

hegy

I should let you know that I am carer for my wife who has end stage emphysema and unfortunatly has a fear and dread of all treatments from the internet, I shall of course keep trying to convince otherwise, so don't wait with bated breath for an early (if ever) response

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dr. Payne gives an analysis

Hegy - Your wife knows best in this case I think.

Dr. Payne's reply - Thank you for taking the time to check this out for us.

The "science" is utterly unconvincing (No controls used). The ingredients are alarming (See below)

http://hysmeton.com/ingredients.html

Nutmeg 43.47 mg - Could pose a danger to fetuses (If the dose ingested gets high enough)
Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg ? Used by herbalists and such for toothache among other things
Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg ? Calcium citrate appears better utilized
Coral calcium 43.47 mg ? High priced calcium carbonate
Henbane 43.47mg ? Toxic. Common effects of henbane ingestion in humans include hallucinations, dilated pupils, restlessness, and flushed skin.
Indian Rennet 43.47 mg ? Used primarily to coagulate milk
Cowhage 43.47 mg ? source of L-dopa. Used as an aphrodisiac and treatment for Parkinson?s disease.
Wattle Bark 43.47 mg ? source of tannin (As in hide tanning in concentrated form)
Cloves 43.47 mg ? The oil is great for relieving toothache pain.
African rue 43.47 mg ? Reports of increasing sensitivity to light.
Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg. Anti-inflammatory.
Cinnabar 43.47 mg ? Toxic. Source of mercury. The Chinese use it to make lacquer ware.

JC the Fox

Going to try it any way

For $89.00, I think I'll try it anyway. A lot less money than stem cell therapy. As for safety, I, for one, have no intention of ever going out of country to get stem cell therapy from a doctor who is held accountable to no one.....Lord only knows what one really gets in those injections in Mexico....

I actually expect no improvement, but, I'll try it for one month and see what happens.

JC

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I'm not sure just who or what you are railing against, but there are a lot of autologous stem cell therapies taking place in Mexico. For this, you are quite aware of where the stem cells come from - yourself. ICMS' offshore survey is intended to help patients know what these clinics are doing as far as safe stem cell therapy in order to make informed decisions. I guess you find our system here in the U.S. to be better - no stem cell treatment, no clinical trials. Personally, I don't. There is too much going on politically in this country which is costing lives. I thank countries that allow stem cell treatment to take place, but at the same time, one cannot sluff off the responsibility of doing the proper research and being cautious to anyone but themselves because there are those out there willing to take advantage of the desperately ill.

Let us know how you fare with this unusual combination. It's cheaper than stem cell therapy, but so is broccoli and at least I know what is in broccoli.

JC the Fox

Railing?

I am railing against no one. I could have included the Dominican Republic or Argentina in the places I will not go for stem cell therapy - autologous or not. You personally have given the Red Flag to several clinics (or doctors or whatever) for methods or practices that do not meet certain criteria. ICMS' offshore survey notwithstanding, I'm still not going out of country. And the cost of doing so makes that decision even easier for me. Sorry if that bothers you, but frankly, my dear........

And you need not guess as to how I like or dislike the system currently in place in our country. I've stated on a number of occasions of my feelings about government-run programs.

JC - still one of the great unwashed

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
That's fine JC. No one is twisting your arm, but your statement was one that I don't believe is fair to all offshore operations and that's what bothered me, not your personal decision to hold off for free or low cost treatment in the U.S.

danny

I agree with everyone on this one really. I really don't think this product will help anything. I took 3-4 similar products over the years, that said, your emphysema will be gone or disappear. If it is to good to be true..it is!!
JC - I thought you were feeling so much better from seachange protocol a few weeks ago??

I also think it is not risky doing stem cell treatments outside the U.S. *** (from certain places). If you want a stem cell treatment that has real results, its prob going to be in the U.S. in 20 years. If your so sick and nothing is going to help..go do it.. don't expect a miracle. I think there are people NOW even inside the U.S. that HAVE cured there COPD but are not allowed to say ANYTHING.. the more I research stuff online, the more I find doctors that have done tons of stem cell treatments in the U.S. - but are not allowed to market it.. because they can't make a profit doing it.. it is for research before clinical trials begin.

Last edited:

JC the Fox

Getting better

Danny - you're right in that I've stated that I'm feeling better; and I believe that the CA capsules are the reason why. However, my improvement has been minimal; and I still believe that stem cell therapy will be necessary in order to show really meaningful improvement. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening for me any time soon enough to make a difference.

If you wish to go out of country for therapy, then do so. I've stated the reasons I'm not going to do so a number of times (i.e., the cost, the inability to fly, the lack of evidence that anyone with COPD has actually benefitted, etc.). I personally don't think there are people in the US hiding the fact that a pre-clinical therapy cured their COPD, but, if you have proof.....

So, for me, pursuing another option is basically all that is left for me.

JC

danny

I am just saying if your going to try something else inside U.S. .. don't try some $89 dollar rip off -- when I looked at the website..it sounded like all those other products (soup a/b - other stuff like that).. this product sounds much better to try!!

http://www.standardprocess.com/display/StandardProcessCatalog.spi?ID=68

http://www.standardprocess.com/display/displayFile.aspx?docid=99&filename=/Public/Lit/TabSheets/emphaplex3950.pdf

Or try ordering growth factors off websites and injecting them. You can order GM-CSF/ VEGF/HGF/FGF off tons of websites..

JC the Fox

Phenofax

I tried the Phenofax very early this year, and I showed no improvement at all, either. I thought I had posted that fact prior to now, but I guess the memory is the second thing to go.....

In the meantime, I have kept taking the SeaChange SCA, in hopes that my own body's production of stem cells will make autologous therapy more beneficial.