Message from Dr. Young

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have had several e-mails asking about Dr. Young as many of you were concerned about his recent absence from the forum and knew that he was quite ill. He also stated that if individual members need to get in touch with him that he will try to answer. You can e-mail me for his e-mail address if you need it. Here is the e-mail I received today:

Dear Barbara,
The reason I have not been as regular a participant on the forum as before is because I am getting ready to start teaching. In previous years there was a card-carrying gross anatomist and myself, an embryologist [maybe a 0.5 gross anatomist], that taught in our freshmen and sophomore medical school anatomy curriculum as well as teaching gross anatomy to CRNAs (certified registered nurse anesthestists). With the leaving of our card-carrying gross anatomist - all the responsibilitie for gross anatomy as well as my usual responsibilities for Embryology have fallen on my shoulders alone. And I am SWAMPED. So please forgive me. I will get back to the pioneer forum when I can.

Take care,
Dr. Young

Mysty119

Barb

How very nice of Dr. Young to let us know what he's been up to!!!! Besides----how can he "possibly" forget us!?!? :rolleyes: