mcream

mcream

I was treated for Heart failure in Argentina in August this year.I have noticed some benefits from having this done and I am presently going through tests to actually see the results.I have the full support of my Cardiologist here.I will post my results on this site when I get them for the benefit of everyone participating in this forum.
I am interested if there are more of you that have gone to Argentina for stem cell therapy.My experience there was amazing and very professional and I have nothing but exellent things to say about everyone at the Bennetti foundation and the doctors there.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome to the forum

What doctors are associated with the clinic you went to? One of the founding Pioneers, Nassin, had treatment with Dr. Fernandez-Vina in Argentina. Where in Argentina is the clinic you went to and what type of treatment did you have? What type of cardiac issues do you have? We look forward to hearing more from you.

mcream

What doctors are associated with the clinic you went to? One of the founding Pioneers, Nassin, had treatment with Dr. Fernandez-Vina in Argentina. Where in Argentina is the clinic you went to and what type of treatment did you have? What type of cardiac issues do you have? We look forward to hearing more from you.
After researching Stem cells for over a year and a half along with clinics around the world and also some of the most distingushed stem cell Doctors and pioneers and their accomplishments, I decided to put myself in the hands of Doctor Roberto Fernandez Vina' and his clinic in San Nicolas,Argentina that is located about 200 Kilometers from Buenos Aires.
Dr. Vina' has been involved with Doctors from all over the world such as Dr. Amit Patel from the U.S etc.
I like a lot of people on this site suffer from Heart failure brought on by a Heart attack due to blocked arteries.After many tests like all of you it was decided that my desease had progressed so far that nothing could be done by operating to open arteries etc.This is when I started looking for an alternative treatment.
I attended the clinic in August of this year to have Dr. Vina' extract stem cells from my Bone marrow which he then administered via a catheter in my groin to my heart and arteries.I found everyone on Dr. Vina's staff to be very professional,knowledgeable and friendly.The types of stem cells admistered were as follows:Dentifrices,Mesenchymal,CD 34plus.
This by all means is not an advertisement but a truthfull account of what happened which was very positive,As mentioned previously will keep everyone abreast of the results when I get them.

hlichten

Super Moderator
I tried on and off for 2 years to set a treatment up with Dr. Vina, but the communication with him and with his representatives has been very poor. I don't speak Spanish, and they speak very spotty English.

He now has a representative in Mexico who speaks good English.

After considering the pros of his treatments, ultimately the negatives were:

1.) Issues with not having a doctor and staff that speak fluent English. For me, this was the "deal killer". Any doctor treating me must speak perfect English. If there is an issue or emergency, poor communication between doctor and patient could be serious or fatal! There were huge communication issues trying to setup treatment with Dr. Vina, that were ultimately insurmountable.

2.) You must wire transfer a large amount of money to a Miami bank prior to being treated in Argentina. Dr. Vina does not talk money, but both of the representatives that I have spoken to over the past 2 years seemed to be sales agents of Dr. Vina. They will not accept cashier's checks and they don't take credit cards.

Those are the reasons I opted not to be treated by Dr. Vina.

He seems to have a good reputation. He has chosen a method that he has stuck to, which is very admirable.

Welcome to the forum!

hlichten

Super Moderator
I was treated for Heart failure in Argentina in August this year.I have noticed some benefits from having this done and I am presently going through tests to actually see the results.I have the full support of my Cardiologist here.I will post my results on this site when I get them for the benefit of everyone participating in this forum.
I am interested if there are more of you that have gone to Argentina for stem cell therapy.My experience there was amazing and very professional and I have nothing but exellent things to say about everyone at the Bennetti foundation and the doctors there.
Welcome again!
As Barbara has said many times, it has become quite obvious that chronic conditions such as heart and lung are not going to be "fixed" in one treatment. If you can afford it, go back for re-treatment by whatever you think was helping you. If nothing was helping, try a different treatment!

BTW, you and I are among the few non-COPD folks here, so we have to pull our weight to keep our section afloat!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dr. Fernandez

We have been running a lot of Google ads and are getting good results from patients and caregivers with all sorts of medical conditions. We certainly do not want to be thought of as a COPD forum. The Pioneer forum is for support for those that have had treatment or are thinking of having it and for serious stem cell discussion. We also like to toss a few other things into the mix from time to time such as nutrition.

I had the same problem Harv had and yet I speak fairly decent Spanish. I think Dr. Fernandez is an outstanding doctor and quite truthfully I also think that he has a full load of patients from Spanish speaking countries that keep him very busy. It sounds as if your experience, mcream, was a good one and I am looking forward to hearing more from you. This doctor gets my thumbs up, but the communication problems need to be worked on.