Lymphatics, Blood Vessels and Neurological Damage

irvbell

Does anyone have information regarding stem cell treatment for damage to or destruction of lymphatics, blood vessels and nerve endings? About 18 months ago I suffered 3d degree burns from live steam to my R foot and have lingering symptoms (internal swelling, poor circulation and swelling of toes) resulting from the damage that I just described. I've searched for a link to a hospital or clinic where they're doing trials regarding such kinds of damage but so far have found nothing. If anyone knows of any such trials or testings I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.

irvbell

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Hello, Jeannine - I never heard of it until I read your message. I've now visited several web sites and from the little I can understand of it, it has nothing to do with nor could it help my problems. See, for example, the discussion at http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic526.htm. What I need is exactly what's being researched, if it ever becomes a reality; and that is, the introduction of stem cells into my body that will migrate to where the damage is (my R foot) and regenerate the nerves, blood vessels and lymphatics that were damaged and/or destroyed when I burned my foot. But thanks for the suggestion.