Looking for Clinic

Cburg

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mike, and I am very glad to have found this great forum! Thank you to everyone involved with it.

I am a kidney patient with GFR ~45 from dehydration. I have been slowing down dramatically lately, and am in search of stem cell treatment. Please forward any information on your treatment.

I also have osteoporosis, low testosterone, low thyroid, and cerebral atrophy. I used to bicycle 100 miles; now I have to force myself to walk 3 miles. I am extremely fatigued, brain fog and dizziness, and generally weak. I live a healthy lifestyle, but things seem to be falling apart!

I have been studying different treatment centers and learning about their procedures. I have run across about every combination of treatments and credibility there is, and am feeling confused and uncertain. It's a lot of money, and I am not sure it would really help. I think it is worth a try, but I don't know which way to turn. I would be very grateful for any guidance and reports of those who have been to any of the clinics. Is there a section with testimonials for different conditions, or one for ratings and reports on the clinics?

Thank you!

Sincerley,
Mike
:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Mike - Welcome to the forum. I would suggest reading the Ask the Doctor suggestion to begin with. When researching it is always a good idea to make a list of questions up in advance and ask the same questions of each doctor/clinic so you can compare. Internet searches are also an excellent way to find out if any specific research has been done on your condition. Often those conducting the research will also respond to specific questions you might have.

Keep in mind that anyone you contact for treatment will claim that the stem cells they are using or the procedure is the best there is. If you were the one doing the treatment, I am sure you would feel the same way. That's why it is good to do a combination search of both available treatments and research outcomes.

Price does not always equate to a positive outcome as evidenced by the post you made about the Chinese clinic. What matters is that the treatment is safe and you are informed of all risks before paying a penny.
I would also find out about pre and post treatment protocols if any. Is your condition one that might require multiple treatments? How many others have been treated with similar conditions? How long has the clinic been in existence? Is there a way to check on that? Are you given an opportunity to speak with a medical doctor or are you only able to speak with a sales rep, clinic spokesperson or a PhD.? Are you going to be in financial difficulty if you opt for treatment? Are there other, more traditional possibilities you are passing up while pursuing stem cell treatment?

These are but a few of the questions you need to think about. Just beware of those that seem too confident, too expensive, too pushy, too ready to tell you that they have some kind of treatment no one else has and yet they won't tell you the specifics; frequent company name or location changes also should send up a red flag.

I'm sure others can think of more to add. Hopefully, they will.