Let's Cure CP

CherieC

There is a wonderful video on you tube about a webinar hosted by Let's Cure CP on the newest research they are working with to get more clinical trials in the US for children with CP.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
CherieC - This is good news. Do you have the link? Is the webinar coming up or has it already taken place?

CherieC

More information on the webinar

Barb
I tried to link it but it didnt work! Here I am trying one more time. This Webinar explains how CP affects the brain and the different types of stem cell and how they are working on the brain. Let's Cure CP is raising money to fun trials (I have known about this for quite some time) My thing is they are pushing for severe cp children which is great and for older children. since my child is young at 3, we will continue to look into finding something soon.
The best part of this webinar for me is it explains how the entire process of getting a trial off the ground though the FDA. It also talks about how so many people have been treated here even without keeping data. If the link doesnt work please go to Youtube and search letscurecp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tmgj_1G_Mo

CherieC

One more thing!

This is a long webinar about 1 hour but if you have a child with cp it is totally worth your time! Oh and it worked I linked it!

Gail

Banned
Stem Cell Therapy..Big Pharma and Greed

Clinical trials and FDA approvals are all great and wonderful but sometimes there's just not enough time to sit around and wait on our government to move forward....Money, money, money with Big Pharma. I'm not sure about CP but I was diagnosed with IPF..a terminal lung disease....so I definitely couldn't wait. Through this forum, I was introduced to a well respected professor who had been doing research on stem cells for over 30 years who has written many peer reviewed articles on his research. I found through reading his works and talking with him for hours that our cells are magnificent in what they are capable of doing. A plus for me, but not for him, is that he, too, suffers from an illness, therefore, I felt, he would really be interested in finding out just what those cells are capable of doing or not doing. Maybe you could start doing research and find someone who is truly interested in finding a cure for your precious baby girl. There are quality doctors and researchers out there...we just have to find them. Oh and by the way, allow God to lead you...he's holding your hand honey....he didn't make this come on your precious one...human beings did a long time ago in the Garden of Eden...Prayer is so very powerful...God loves you!

CherieC

I agree

I agree and am in the process of looking into treatment. We are not waiting on a trial but seeking treatment through private clinics. I agree with the power of prayer and allow God to led me in my journey. My daugther is adopted and has cp because she was born very premature and then just left at the hospital. Please pray for her and know that we will be praying for you!

tysmom

Tyler Journey

My son Tyler was Oxygen Deprive during his birth the cord for wrapped 4 times around his neck he had a stroke it left him with cerebral palsy he was also born with a Heart Defect that went medical misdiagnosed 11 1/2 years with Obstruction of the Aorta his Aorta grew thousands of clerical veins compensating for the Aorta it looked like a spider web Doctors say the heart can repair it's self my thought were it was a miracle Tyler survived the stroke at birth and also born with a heart defect which most kids die at birth or only life to the age of 2 I truly believe god is still in the miracle business today and my son is living proof .. God has a plan for Tyler

Tyler's Journey
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mujBZfJ-ywI

http://stemcellhelps.com

I Hope this may help someone

God Bless,
Tyler's Mom
Lisa Biermann
www.cerebralpalsy.com