l want this to be the clinic l go to but im wary!!!

shazza

ive spent months researching on the net and now have as many clinics as l can, universities and research clinics and have them all in my favourites and now have just started to find these clinics parent companies so l started with stemcell biotherapy's only to find its parent company is biotech!!!! The very same company that owned the clinic holland that was investigated by the dutch govenment and closed last year!!! l must admit to feeling very wary!!!
sharon

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
shazza

Please provide us with how you came to this conclusion about Biotech and SCB. Where is the connection? The people who run SCB are not involved with anything in Holland and never have been.

If you are wary then don't go. However, there have been enough of us that have gone and had good results at this point so I don't believe it is a scam. We know practically everyone who has gone since April and so far, so good.

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Biotech

I have read about a company called Biotech, but it was here in the U.S. They took some poor man who had ALS to the cleaners and I think he did die because the treatment did him no good. I don't believe that SCB has a parent company. If they did, they would probably be a lot more sophisticated than they are. Bio anything is almost becoming generic, so please let us know the sources as of course we would be interested. At this point, I would not be persuaded by this information because I am doing too well and also know that many of the ALS patients that have been treated there are also doing well. It's good to dig however, and I don't want to discourage it as long as the information is 100 percent factual and that the same people would be involved.

Fran

Pioneer Founding member
Since Barb has said all information should be 100% factual, I just wanted to clear up a statement concerning Dr. David SteenBlock.... it was recently posted that he said he did not consider COPD a serious disease....his actual statement was...."I have my hands full with even more serious diseases than COPD...." This might be of importance to how he is perceived. Fran

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Fran

Now you know why I like for people to post on their own! I don't think there will ever be anything we can do to get everything 100 percent factual, but we can try to at least reiterate what we have found out or heard. I wish we had talking e-mails because I perceive you to be thinking I am chastising Shazza for her post on the forum, when in fact, I am only wanting to learn more and you may not be thinking this at all. If we were in a room discussing this, we would all know this, so please everyone, just report as best you can with what sources you obtain the information from.

Fran

Pioneer Founding member
Barb, my post was regarding a post on Dr. David Steenblock being incorrect...I was only referencing the fact that you prefer statements to be 100% factual. I did not perceive you to be chastising Shazza....my mistake was trying, with some discretion, to correct your statement that Dr. Steenblock said he did not consider COPD to be a serious disease. When his actual statment was "he had his hands full with even more serious diseases than COPD". Which would be important as to how he and his book would be perceived. Fran

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I see your point

Fran - I see your point, however, I still feel that he shortchanged us "lungers" as Larry calls us. I was disappointed that he would even make such a statement when he could have said something such as I wish I were able to pursue therapy for COPD at this time, however, at this time I have been concentrating my efforts on ......... I truly would have liked to have heard about his treatments for other diseases, but he is too busy to respond, so I guess it isn't to be.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Scb

Shazza - I have sent an e-mail to the SCB that I know asking them if they have a parent company. I will let everyone know what their answer is if and when I receive one.

shazza

hi barb, it

Shazza - I have sent an e-mail to the SCB that I know asking them if they have a parent company. I will let everyone know what their answer is if and when I receive one.
thanks a lot, im gonna keep on digging and see what l can find out myself, for some reason im drawn to this clinic. l intend to find out as much as l can about all the clinics ive found, l asked a friend of mine how l found out about parent companies so she the parent company for me im not computer literate so l didnt take in what she did lol . but when l get the chance l will ask her!
sharon

shazza

thanks a lot, im gonna keep on digging and see what l can find out myself, for some reason im drawn to this clinic. l intend to find out as much as l can about all the clinics ive found, l asked a friend of mine how l found out about parent companies so she the parent company for me im not computer literate so l didnt take in what she did lol . but when l get the chance l will ask her!
sharon
hi barbara
l have a list of all the business that biotech says it owns, its in alphabetical order and very long and ive scrolled down to the S's and stemcell biotherapy isnt there! ill keep researching and ask my friend again exactly what she did!
sharon