knelsen

knelsen

Hi I just found out about this website last weekend. I have pulmonary hypertention and have been sent to UN of Colorado and National Jewish Health for treatment , of course the doctors were not receptive when I mentioned Adult Stem Cell Treatment. I am trying to make arrangements to go to Dr. Grekos in Florida. Have any of you had the treatment done there? Does anyone know if Remodulin would be a problem with the treatment, because the doctors from Denver want to put me on it. Not on it yet!! Anyone's input would be appreciated.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Looking for patients of Dr. Grekos

Several of our members have had treatment with Dr. Grekos. If you don't get a reply on the open forum, let me know and I will tell you who to private message in case they miss it on here. I am truly surprised that National Jewish Hospital is not more enthused about stem cell therapy. There comes a point in many lung diseases that there is not much else that can be done except for getting yourself on the transplant list. That option had no appeal to me and that's why I decided to try stem cell therapy. How much less invasive can you get having stem cells infused compared to being carved up for a transplant? I just don't understand falling behind when it comes to the exciting and life saving possibilities stem cells hold for so many diseases. I hope they plan to move forward in the not too distant future. My own pulmonologist who used to work at National Jewish gave me some outdated, incorrect information last week. I had to correct him on it. He actually thanked me and said he had gotten out of the loop when it comes to stem cell treatments. Each day is bringing new and exciting discoveries. I think some doctors are simply overwhelmed with it and honestly do not know how to respond to this new technology that they are basically totally unprepared for.