Kaci's 4 month update!

Kaci's Mom

Kaci continues to improve from her stem cell transplant now hitting the four month mark since her treatment. Probably the most noticable improvement is her writting! We have been preparing since preschool (she's now in the first grade) for her to do all of her writing with a computer using special writing and drawing programs. Happily I have to report that she has caught up with her classmates and is writting and drawing at an age appropriate level! It was a concern a month ago that the speed in which she accomplished these tasks might be an issue as well. But currently Kaci's school feels that even this has become less of a problem-YEA!!!

Her speech also continues to have improvement. I have been recording her while talking and she is able to reconize when her speech is less intelligible. It's exciting to hear how quickly she is able to correct herself!

Kaci is still showing continuous improvement with her gross motor function too. But because she always has a fear of falling and injury, her progression hasn't been as fast as (I know) she is capable of . But, to look back at her four months ago, she IS making amazing gains.

I have to say that I am VERY pleased so far with the outcome of her stem cell treatment and DO plan to take her back to Dr. Ramirez's clinic this coming July to do it again.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Awesome news for America's top model. I am so pleased to hear this. If anyone doesn't know what I am referring to, this adorable little girl, is our model for our T-shirts on the SeaChange site. I hope she keeps up the good work.

Azriel

Fantastic outcome todate

I have to say this is such a good endorsement of stem cell therapy and refreshing to get in relation to a child as well.

I'll watch with interest as Oscar has many similar issues to Kaci although not as severe in some cases and of course is much younger at the moment. Although three months have already passed since we first found this forum and he is growing like a mushroom!

Keep up the great work with Kaci and I look forward to the future updates. Some good positive results on this forum gives us all hope.

Kind regards

Merryn

Vaibhav

CP - Spasticity

Hi,

I wonder how long it takes for the spasticity to decrease significantly? How is Kaci doing? What's her muscle tone like after the stem cell treatment? I have seen some improvement in my son's tone but it's not phenomenal - at least not yet. wonder if it evr becomes normal?

Kaci's Mom

Hi,

I wonder how long it takes for the spasticity to decrease significantly? How is Kaci doing? What's her muscle tone like after the stem cell treatment? I have seen some improvement in my son's tone but it's not phenomenal - at least not yet. wonder if it evr becomes normal?
Kaci hasn't ever had very much spasticity- just some tightness in the hamstrings. That however DID decrease really soon after her treatment (according to her massage therapist). It's been 6 months since her treatment and I would have to say that her muscle tone in her legs still is not normal. But you also have to factor in growth and all the physical therapy- which contributes to making them tight as well (at least that's what they tell me).

rosech44

Happy for Kaci

What wonderful news, to see that Kaci is doing so well. I am so happy for you Mom, and for Kaci---I'm sure this is just the beginning for her.

lisabiermann

New Stem Cell site

Hi, I would Like to invite you to my website www.stemcellhelps.com.

My son 9 Years old with cerebral palsy had his first treatment Umbilical Blood Cord Stem Cell treatment in Dec 2007 and again March 2008.

My son has made amazing results since his Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy.

My sons first treatment was Dec 2007 3 weeks after his first treatment his vision was -13.75 one eye 12.75 one eye. legally blind

6 months after his first treatment 3 months after his second treatment
Vision was -5.5 ( lower the number better the vision is)

8 months after his first treatment 5 months after second treatment
vision was -3.0

1 year later Tyler has 20/60 vision

He no longer wears braces on his legs, before stem cell he could only speak about 10 words 1 year later he speaks 200 or more words he has begain to talk, walk and see better and has been seizure free....Tyler story proofs Umbilical Blood Cord Stem Cell Works..It gave my son vision to see...And to have a better life.

My mission is to help people find Umbilical Blood Cord Stem Cell Therapy,
Educate the people and congress that stem cell does work.guidance and encourage people the benefits Umbilical Blood Cord offers

Umbilical Blood Cord is stored in The USA, FDA approved, Paid cash with USA money....But, can not be injected in the USA.... Its time a voice is heard there are people suffering all over the world and stem cell could change there life's.

Please help support me with this.

God Bless You,
Lisa Biermann

www.stemcellhelps.com
lisabiermann@stemcellhelps.com