Is treatment affordable?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I think it is interesting that many of the companies now involved in stem cell therapy are open to negotiating prices especially if there are several people involved that want therapy. It is also possible that this treatment may qualify as a deduction on your taxes. If there is an accountant that would know about this, I would love to hear from them. Some of the doctors will actually travel to a location and give the therapy if a certain minimum number of patients desire treatment. This may seem strange to many people who are used to all the rules and regulations surrounding conventional medicine, but I can assure you that I never felt that there was any compromise in the quality of my therapy. This site can even be used to bring people together to make negotiating possible. You also need to consider all the medications you take and in some cases people need O2. If you can do away with those things, you are going to be saving a lot of money in the future. Consider the cost of an operation in the United States if you have no insurance and this is really very affordable. Prices vary. a We can start a discussion about this if anyone is interested.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Several of you have inquired about the cost. I personally paid close to $16000.00. This did not include travel costs or meds or after treatment supplements. The price is not etched in stone at these companies. Some companies state that the price is from $10,000 to 25,000. This forum is intended to get people who have had treatment to respond and perhaps to help people wanting treatment to be able to negotiate as groups. The price may seem high, but have you checked out the cost of medical care in the U.S. lately? Most companies do include a couple of nights at a local hotel and transportation to the hospital where you will receive treatment. Jeannine and I are writing a book about our experience and it should be available in a few weeks. We explain all the difficulties that we have encountered in getting our treatment and we also have some pointers on how to negotiate rates. The book will be available for presale this week. You certainly do not need to buy the book to ask questions on this forum, but the amount of information contained in the book would be overwhelming for a forum format. I am continuing to improve on a daily basis and I will tell you that no longer having SOB (shortness of breath) is worth every penny of the $16000.00.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Affordability issues

One of the goals of this forum is to put the word out that there are many people suffering from horrible diseases and they need help. It may be that someone reading this may want to help sponsor someone who cannot afford the procedure. Perhaps, we can help put pressure on in the U.S. to get more clinicals going here. This is just a start. It is ridiculous that the U.S. has let itself get so far behind in this technology that people are forced to leave the U.S. and seek treatment on their own. Just the economic blow to the U.S. would make me think they would want to get going on it. This forum is to discuss these ideas and help each other. It is a place to start. Embryonic stem cells do not even figure into the equation in my opinion, so I really do not see the objection to the type of treatment I got. People do not even truly understand what stem cells even are. The procedure is not that expensive if you figure how much you used to spend on smoking if you were a smoker and medications and down time. This needs to figure into the equation. I cannot even find a good used car in Denver for what I paid to restore my health. I do feel empathy towards anyone that is in the position of losing their home, etc. Maybe, a wonderful guardian angel will read this and respond. As with any new technology, prices may seem high. When competition arrives, prices usually tend to fall. We need more companies involved in this and they will respond when they see the demand. The demand will come from people who learn about the procedure and its benefits.

Last edited:

saljon-ma

is this treatment affordable?

I would like to have any info that's available about the stem cell therapy.Affordability, locations,procedures, how to get involved,how you folks are feeling. I just read about you being sick after the procedure which I didn't see the first time.I've only just started to get involved with others, so there's alot that I don't know about how other people cope or take back control of their lives, which it seems you folks have done by going out and finding ways to make your lives more comfortable instead of sitting back and letting nature take its course. I hope I'm making sense. So, any info you care to share,I"d appreciate....Sally

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Reply to Sally

First of all, you have made a big step in just being open to this treatment in my opinion. It is not for everyone. There is no 100 percent guarantee that you are going to be cured or even close to it. The doctor that worked with me, however, said he has seen some improvement with everyone he has treated for all diseases. I have to take his word for it because I really have no other choice. I decided I didn't like the way my disease just always seemed to progress downward a little more each year no matter how much I exercised or ate right or took the right medicine. I am 57 years old and I have always been very active. To think of sitting around all day hooked up to a nose hose, just isn't living to me. I would have had to accept it, except for a brave man that is a member of this forum. He went and got stem cell treatment and tried to tell people about it. They thought he was crazy. I read about it and I didn't think he was crazy, I thought he sounded like a hero. The story goes on from there and it is too lengthy to tell all at once on the forum. If you want all the details, Jeannine and I are about finished with our book that we are writing about our experience. I will let you know as soon as it is available. If you can make do with what we post each day as we get time, then you will get all kinds of good information here too, just not every tiny detail like the book has. We just want the world to know that stem cell treatment is a great alternative to slowly dying as we were. We are not doctors, we are not endorsing companies, we are here to tell about our experiences and to bring people together to help find more clinics and doctors around the world that are doing stem cell therapy and research. You can help by spreading the word about the forum and asking good questions like you have. The adverse reaction I had when I got the IV and the week I was ill soon afterward pale in comparison to the 10 years that I haven't been able to breathe well. I am getting better everyday instead of worse everyday. I will post more tomorrow and hopefully the others can join in too. We have become friends through all of this. None of us knew each other before we joined together to research stem cell treatment. Thank heavens for the internet as we live in all different places and in different time zones.