Intrathecal Pain Pump Turned Off! Thanks to God's Miraculous Adipose Stem Cell Paste!

peg

Hello Everyone,
Today I celebrated with the pain clinic staff & Dr. Brownlow . Dr. Brownlow turned off my intrathecal pain pump for the first time in 20 years! I developed pudendal neuralgia after complications of a hysterectomy in 1996. I tried everything from surgeries, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio-frequency, injections, neurostimulators , & intrathecal pain pump. Four years ago , God led me to stem cell therapy & Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ. For 3 years I received adipose stem cells harvested through a mini liposuction of my abdominal fat. I noticed that I didn't have to increase my intrathecal pump after stem cell therapy for that year. On January 18, 2017, Dr. Malan harvested 70 million stem cells from my abdominal fat forming the stem cells into a new paste. He injected the stem cell paste into my damaged pudendal nerve. In recovery, I noticed no constant burning pain. This stem cell paste will stay at the injection site for 2 years healing & combating inflammation/pain. Potentially healing my damaged pudendal nerve completely! Dr. Todd Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with adipose stem cells in the world! In February, I started weaning off my pump & oral medications. This stem cell paste can also be injected into any disc or joint. Healing bulging, herniated , ruptured or degenerative disc. Growing new cartilage for joints. Christ carried me through the very deep valley of chronic debilitating neuropathic pain. This is God's Easter Blessing for me, my family, relatives, friends, & the world.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
peg - What an amazing lady you are. You never gave up. I just can't say enough about your determination and spirit. I am so happy for you. Celebrate today and everyday from now on. This is fantastic news that the pump has been turned off. For those naysayers who would deny patients the choice to try experimental treatment, this should be a lesson in what is very wrong with their negativity and attempts to shut down stem cell clinics.

joeycav

You write like me! Very honest

and just the facts. Thanks for sharing and I am very happy for you!
I have one question for you. Do you know what machine Dr Malan is using to separate the adipose tissue? I know about Cytori's machine and I know CHA has a good one out of South Korea....
From my studies I think its important what device you use to process the fat.. You want the most stem cells to survive. Thanks Joe

QUOTE=peg;26152]Hello Everyone,
Today I celebrated with the pain clinic staff & Dr. Brownlow . Dr. Brownlow turned off my intrathecal pain pump for the first time in 20 years! I developed pudendal neuralgia after complications of a hysterectomy in 1996. I tried everything from surgeries, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio-frequency, injections, neurostimulators , & intrathecal pain pump. Four years ago , God led me to stem cell therapy & Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ. For 3 years I received adipose stem cells harvested through a mini liposuction of my abdominal fat. I noticed that I didn't have to increase my intrathecal pump after stem cell therapy for that year. On January 18, 2017, Dr. Malan harvested 70 million stem cells from my abdominal fat forming the stem cells into a new paste. He injected the stem cell paste into my damaged pudendal nerve. In recovery, I noticed no constant burning pain. This stem cell paste will stay at the injection site for 2 years healing & combating inflammation/pain. Potentially healing my damaged pudendal nerve completely! Dr. Todd Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with adipose stem cells in the world! In February, I started weaning off my pump & oral medications. This stem cell paste can also be injected into any disc or joint. Healing bulging, herniated , ruptured or degenerative disc. Growing new cartilage for joints. Christ carried me through the very deep valley of chronic debilitating neuropathic pain. This is God's Easter Blessing for me, my family, relatives, friends, & the world.[/QUOTE]

Tyler

Amazing

I'm glad to hear that the stem cells treatment is working. Amazing story. Your a strength inspires me.

My mom seems to have a similar story to your own, but hasn't had to suffer with the pain for as long. She has had intense, and at times deliberating pain in her sacrum area since 2011 when she trip and fell on some black ice. Initially she thought it was just a bad bone bruise, but the pain didn't go away. It just got worse.

About a year and half later the pain was so bad that she decided to see someone. Most doctors told her it was in her head. Finally one of the doctors diagnosed it as a Tarlov cyst, and then an Araconoid cyst.

She got surgery. It didn't help. Just the opposite, it got even worse. More doctors. More misdiagnoses. She has tried everything - surgery, nerve blockers, pelvic floor, TMS, and holistic approaches as well. Nothing seems to work.

I stumbled on this forum desperate to find solutions. I was excited to she your posts. I thought maybe there is actually something that will help pudendal neuralgia (I forgot to mention that about a year ago she was diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia after many other misdiagnosis).

Is it possible that you could talk to her? We both would be very grateful. Thank you.

peg

Stem cell paste for nerve, disc, and joint pai

Tyler, I would be happy to talk with your mother. My phone number is 770-632-4447. I do have a answering machine. If I miss her call, I will call her back. Take care......Peggy R.

Tyler

Thank you

Tyler, I would be happy to talk with your mother. My phone number is 770-632-4447. I do have a answering machine. If I miss her call, I will call her back. Take care......Peggy R.
Thanks so much. I forwarded her your number

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tyler - Welcome to the forum. Peg is so diligent in giving updates. I am so glad you connected and that perhaps your mom can benefit from Peg's experience. Keep us informed.

Tyler

Follow up

My mom tried calling you but couldn't get through to you, said voicemail was full. She signed up to be a member after I told her that I contacted you. Is there any other way to reach you?

peg

Stem cell paste for nerve, disc, and joint pain

My mom tried calling you but couldn't get through to you, said voicemail was full. She signed up to be a member after I told her that I contacted you. Is there any other way to reach you?
Tyler, I'm sorry, please have your mother call me again. I was out of town.