In Search Of Information

CapriceClassic

I was diagnosed with MS in 1986. Up until about the last 7 years I have done pretty well with minimal management necessary of my disease. I suffer daily from pain, tremors and my walking is very limited to roller walker. I do have an electric chair but am scared to use it for fear I will not walk again if I start. The summer is a much better time for me. The MS seems to be better the more active I can be. The winter, however, seems to keep me hostage - in fear of falling on the ice and snow.

A few days ago my sister was visting with a man's wife who had stem cell transplantation surgery in Mexico with a Dr. Barboza of the Medicine Hiperbarica, De Mexico, SC. I have to admit I am a bit skeptical. Is it too good to be true. Could I actually regain some of my life back.

I am not very familiar with the internet or typing, as my daughter is typing this for me now, but I would like to ask you, my peers, for contact information regarding doctors or telephone numbers to call and get more information to see if this is really something I would like to proceed on.

My direct email address is rjameso@hotmail.com:)