I'm an MS adult stem cell patient at CellTex

Hello all, my name is Jennifer Ziegler, from Dripping Springs, Tx. Diagnosed with MS in 2004. I made the decision to seek adult stem cell therapy in Houston, Tx. I received 1 treatment with 200mil. cells on Oct. 5th and then the FDA shut the study down declaring my own stem cells to be a bio drug! The FDA totally left me hanging! I was set to receive 2 more treatments for a total of 600mil cells. *****I would much rather you know about my friend Cecelia Johnson who is also a MS patient and was set to start her treatment 3 days after me. She is gravely ill and is in desperate need of her cells. She lives in constant pain. She is a very talented young Houston, Tx. artist. Ce Ce's cells are literally being held hostage down the road from her house. Her family is looking into leaving the country to find help for her. She has received 4 previous stem cell treatments in Mexico, so we know this helps her a lot! I just don't know how she would fair on the plane ride anywhere, as she can't even sit up for very long. This is a desperate situation. Please copy and paste her story anywhere you can. God Bless and thanks for reading! http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?t=6290

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Jennifer. We are all in this fight together. I can only imagine your disappointment at having your planned treatment be suddenly cut off like that. I honestly do not see the point nor understand why those that were there and waiting to be treated could not have received treatment. The FDA, quite frankly, has done far more harm than good by what they did.

Please everyone, spread the word about CeCe. She deserves our immediate attention.

Bobcat

Thank you for sharing your story. Did the FDA just bolt the door? I can't imagine making the trip, starting the treatment and then being left like you were. What on earth was the huge emergency? Were you in grave danger getting the rest of your treatment considering you had already started it and hadn't had any severe complications? The FDA has too much power in my opinion and that is dangerous to a civil society.

@Bobcat, Yes, the FDA came in and bolted the door! In truth, I was not that concerned for myself, as I was for some of the other patients that I personally know who are much sicker than myself. We have pleaded with the FDA for a compassionate use exemption on behalf of a fellow patient who is extremely ill. The answer was emphatically NO! We were all pretty shook up over the FDA's totally lack of human compassion for this particular patient. She is now going to become a medical tourist. In answer to your question, no I don't have any complications. The 200mil cells I did receive are as many cells as others I know have received in other countries. I'm feeling pretty good about that. I am healthy enough to wait our the FDA ban on "my stem cells are not drugs"