Icons on the Home Page

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
On the Home Page of the forum, you can click on any of the sponsor icons and get information about that sponsor. At the very top and to the right is our store where you can click to purchase our book and soon the PowerLung. You may also click on the large banner that Says, "Buy the Book Here" to purchase the book. We really appreciate our forum sponsors and hope that you will click on the icons and read about the products and services and purchase them if you like what you see. The sponsors help us defray the cost of maintaining the forum. We also have T-shirts available that have the Stem Cell Pioneer logo on them or one that is personalized that says "I was one of the first" / Stem Cell Pioneers.Your date of treatment can be printed on it. We will give a shirt to anyone that makes a donation of at least $35.00 between now and April 1. To donate, click on the donate button at the bottom of the forum and then send me the size and type of shirt you would like and your address in an e-mail to me. You may also pay by check. Again, e-mail me for details if you are interested. Thanks everyone for your participation. It is certainly a learning experience for me and an enjoyable one too.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Barb

Maybe the factthat the Buy the Book here icon flashes "Buy the book here" and "Stem Cell Pioneers" confuses people? Perhaps Darin could remove the flashing and have it simply say Buy the Book Here?

rosech44

Puritan's Pride

Does the forum no longer have a link to puritan's pride????? I tried to go there thru this forum and the button took me no where---- I thought, if we bought from them, thru this forum, the forum would get a kickback, is this not true?????

Rose

Apparently Puritan has changed the links once again. I will have another link up by the end of today. Sorry about that Rose.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Rose

Thanks for thinking of us. The link is working once again and I have used it. Their sale ends tomorrow so I didn't want to miss out.