I received my own embryonic stem cells

morningtide

3 month update

Type: Embryonic stem cell therapy
Where: Stemaid
Issue: Pharma drugs for anxiety, dulled emotions and can't orgasm even though I've been off for over 2 years
About: Female, early 20s, artist, empath

To heal:
Emotions
Libido
Pleasure senses
Hunger
Sleep
Visual imagination
Nerves are a bit numb
Eyes don't hurt from sun

Healed:
Creativity, it was difficult to have ideas prior
Periods are heavier
Breasts are larger
Pupils dilate
Memory increased, not an issue prior
Concentration increased, also wasn't an issue
Digestive issues, use to burp a lot after meals

Other changes:
Hair and eyelashes are thicker and longer
Eyes are white and clearer

Last edited:

maree

3 month update

Type: Embryonic stem cell therapy
Where: Stemaid
Issue: Pharma drugs for anxiety, dulled emotions and can't orgasm even though I've been off for over 2 years
About: Female, early 20s, artist, empath

Sorry to ask something personal. but can you orgasm now? This, too, is something that i have lost. along with the ability to love, or feel any sort of positive intense emotion. But the last time I took anti depressants was easily 7 years ago, though I do take St Johns Wort, now.

morningtide

I am still having results, and it is taking longer for me. I met many others who regained these abilities from stem cells though adult doesn't seem to work for it, only embryonic. I do have a lot of damage because I was also drugged so I believe I'm taking longer.

It takes awhile depending on the damage, a girl took 1 year to respond, couldn't walk, think, or move, and now is fully recovered 80 percent.

Please don't lose hope, stem cells work amazing for depression, and meditation helps a lot too, as well as the healing power of positive thought and nature. I really suggest to try meditation as well, it changed my life and the way I see my healing. John of god is a powerful healer, orpah did a documentary on him, it proves how powerful positive energy is and how it heals. I know people personally that had cancer he has healed, I am going to see him eventually on my healing journy as well, and if you are desperate you may want to also look into him, as long as you are open to feeling and sensing energy in the universe.

I will report again when significant results have been made.

maree

embryonic vs adult stem cells

I am still having results, and it is taking longer for me. I met many others who regained these abilities from stem cells though adult doesn't seem to work for it, only embryonic.

That is worrying. I had planned to have my own stem cells used so that rejection, and hopefully tumors would not be an issue.

joeycav

Thought this is SCNT technology

You need a blank egg and you insert your own cell into the egg. That's the only way to get your own embroyonic cells. Is this there procedure? Thanks Joe

maree

Own stem cells?

You need a blank egg and you insert your own cell into the egg. That's the only way to get your own embroyonic cells. Is this there procedure? Thanks Joe
Hi Joe, i was under the impression that to get your own stem cells, they draw them from various parts of your own body - bone marrow, or belly fat (how wonderful it does serve a purpose), and some part of your nasal discharge, I think that the latter is more refined than that, but I do not remember a whole lot abut it.

TiffG

So glad to hear that you’ve had a great response to the stem cell treatment! Yes, the treatment can help people in amazing ways. If you or anyone you know is looking for future treatment, Stem Cell of America is a very reputable clinic. Patients have contacted them for everything from cognitive enhancement to cerebral palsy.