I Ordered the Book also

danny

Hey Everyone -

I wanted to let everyone know that I also ordered the book today. My name is Danny and I live in Atlanta and prob one of the youngest people with COPD only 28 years old. I was diagnosed at 21 :eek: years old believe it or not... one of the rare cases I guess. I have been to a lot of top doctors and found out my COPD is not like Emphysema damage (only smoked for 2 years) but similar to it I guess (born premature with BPD that never got better). My FEV1 is like 40% but my O2 is 100% all the time even with exercise... so mine is little different I think. I still think stem cells could tremendously help !

Danny

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Love this thread

Danny - thank you for ordering our book. I think it is odd that some people with very low FEV1 don't need O2. Kygal's husband is one of those. I know there is some long winded medical explanation for it, but I do not pretend to be a doctor, so I won't go there. Is your FEV1 staying around 40% or are you declining? You sure are young for this misery. Do you get SOB or what symptoms are you having? I have enjoyed messaging with you and the offer still stands if you come to Denver you can check out my progress. We can play jump rope with my 50' nose hose. That was for sure a joke, my cats already have dibs on it when I get to toss it for good.