I have a date with a stem cell

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
I had telephone consultation with Dr. F. The appointment was 11:30 a.m.. Phone range at exactly 11:30! My primary diagnosis is Bronchiectasis but he feels I also have an obstructive component and that I will benefit from stem cells - he also said something about adding ??? (too complicated to recall) for my immune system. I didn't ask many questions - most have already been answered through my reading Pioneers' postings. I wanted to get a sensing of the man - I liked what I heard and how he said it.
I contacted Ana and set a date of Thursday December 6 for treatment. I do hope Ana has nothing to do with ordering or arranging delivery of stem cells. My contract arrived with wrong treatment date and wrong date for payment. It's now correct.
Pat C.

rosech44

Date With Stem Cells

Pat---

I'm Happy For You, As You Join The Rest Of Us, I'm Still Glad I Went, Haven't Noticed Anything Newsworthy Yet, But It Is Still Early---

Rose

Bev12452

don'tworry be happy

Ana has nothing to do with your cells in fact I really don't know what her function is in fact some of us thought she may be related to someone in the company because she is so inadept but I would try to speak with kelly every chance I got or Cathy not they they know much more but ast least they are open about not knowing if you still have doubts call our best friend Ed he talked me off the ceiling so many times he can get past ana and answer anything you need to know good luck and we are all here for you whenever and whatever you need:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Pat -

The treatment is the most important thing and I know that you have been asking questions and learning a lot. If you have questions that none of us can help you with, you can have another talk with the doctor to clear things up. Ed is so good with straightening out things at the office and he is always willing to lend his ear like Bev said. I think all of the Pioneers who have had treatment feel this way when it comes to being open about their experience. We are here for you before and after so take advantage of us please. It doesn't matter where anyone got treatment or even if they are still in the decision process, this group is just a downright good bunch of people. Congratulations on your decision.

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
Date with a stem cell

I did ask Dr. F. if the cells come from U.S. He said yes, there are 20 labs in the U.S. Also asked if one's age, weight, etc. is used in a calculation of how many stem cells are given. He said no. Eveyone gets 100 million cells - even a 10 yr.. old child would get that many.
Pat C..

hlichten

Super Moderator
When I spoke to him a few months ago, he said that the cells came from a lab in Canada.

Harv

I did ask Dr. F. if the cells come from U.S. He said yes, there are 20 labs in the U.S. Also asked if one's age, weight, etc. is used in a calculation of how many stem cells are given. He said no. Eveyone gets 100 million cells - even a 10 yr.. old child would get that many.
Pat C..

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem Cell Pioneers we are

My cells came from Canada, I was told. Since that time, I do believe they are now getting them from an American lab. They have also enhanced the "cocktail" from when the very first Pioneers received their stem cell treatments for COPD. I am sure this will continue to happen as new discoveries are made as to how to make the stem cell treatments the most effective.

It won't be long now for you Harv. We wish you all the best in Germany.