I Do Feel Angry!!!

shazza

l go on a forum at www.topix.net where stemcell treatment is discussed. but only one place is ever discussed and thats the clinic in the dominican republic, and although im not totally against this place, l do believe that their watering downing their treatments as everyone l know whos had treatment there have needed quite a few! l do urge everyone on there to research as much as they can before they decide to go and l mention this place alot as more than one place is discussed and there are people here that have been treated at a few places, but theres no telling some people!
one of the women there, without knowing the first thing about my life and without even knowing how disabled l am. instead of just writing about it and instead of just sitting around and doing nothing, l should get out there and get treated! l wish it was that simple, l would have done it long ago if l could!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Perhaps, there is a sales rep on the Topix forum that is trying to direct traffic in a certain direction. I think it is good for everyone to investigate several clinics before making a decision. You are 100 percent right about the absurdity of anyone suggesting you rush somewhere to get treatment without having a full evaluation with a qualified stem cell doctor who can decide if your condition could even be helped with stem cell therapy. Not all conditions have shown improvement with stem cell treatment. I know of another forum where only one doctor is discussed and it doesn't make for a very interesting forum. It honestly comes off as a sales pitch to me. There are now several clinics in the Dominican Republic. I have received good and bad reports about them, so again people, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

shazza

Perhaps, there is a sales rep on the Topix forum that is trying to direct traffic in a certain direction. I think it is good for everyone to investigate several clinics before making a decision. You are 100 percent right about the absurdity of anyone suggesting you rush somewhere to get treatment without having a full evaluation with a qualified stem cell doctor who can decide if your condition could even be helped with stem cell therapy. Not all conditions have shown improvement with stem cell treatment. I know of another forum where only one doctor is discussed and it doesn't make for a very interesting forum. It honestly comes off as a sales pitch to me. There are now several clinics in the Dominican Republic. I have received good and bad reports about them, so again people, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
hi barbara
they only ever discuss one clinic and its dr and talk about him as though hes god! if anyone says anything bad, everyone just ignores that post and its as though nothing has been said at all, ive mentioned this website as a good way of finding out about a variety of places but all my posts urging everyone to look into other places as well have fallen on deaf ears!
this place is so expensive an yet people are eager to hand over money its taken months to raise, without looking anywhere else, and yet if you were having anything major done to your home, you'd get several quotes, l know of one woman whos taken her daughter 9 times, thats a serious amount of money!

Kaci's Mom

Dominican Republic

I inquired there first- they were all over me like a rat on a cheeto. Constant phone calls and emails!

Jimmarshall

various clinics

As for me, I'll be getting advice from the founding members once I decide to go....The original people who started this forum are the one's who hear about all the clinics,both good and bad. We would be fools not to take advantage of their advice and knowledge.

It results that matter, not a bunch of sales hype

shazza

hi kaci
as l cant speak my sister spoke to them on my behalf and they pestered her for months after eager to book me in!