I am so glad I did the stem cells

Ed Johns

Banned
Before I went to Mexico,Oct. 11th 2006, I could barely walk at all with my walker for short distances,and a wheelchair for longer ones.Could not go up and down stairs,fatigue was all day,very slow thinking,depressed,bladder and bowel problems.
Now I am walking with a cane,sometimes 2 of them, for short walks and my walker for longer ones,and moving very well.I have been going to a flea market in the Poconos for 15 years and always had to use my wheelchair because it is about 1-1and a half mile walk,in Dec. of 2006 I walked the whole thing with my walker,and did it again In May 2007.My fatigue is much better ,not depressed anymore can do the stairs again,not fast but I can do it,and I`m working out alittle again too.Thinking is much quicker speech was never that bad ,but it is better now,and the bladder and bowels are doing better also.
I still have bad days,but for about 4-5 years before I got the stem cells I never had a good day the whole day through,I would have good minutes and sometimes hours but never the whole day.Now I am having great days,they far out number the bad.
I know stem cells work,I have seen it help so many others too,it is just so sad we can not do it in the states,to me that is a crime,and I could go on for ever about it.
Ed Johns

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Ed

Your story is a real inspiration Ed. I hope that this will spark some interest in others with MS joining the forum. I am counting on your help to answer any questions that you can for them. You are always so willing to get the news out on stem cell therapy, so I hope you enjoy the forum and will participate regularly. Your progress is amazing.

Darin

Administrator
Glad to have you on Ed. You story is an inspiration to others and you are definitely a pioneer in this treatment!!

francesanne

I am tired of having doctors and drug companies telling me!!!

They all tell me that there is only autoimune therapy for MS of which no one can determine the efficacy. Don't you think that they have a vested interest in the drugs that they are pushing on us? MS takes such an erratic course as it is. How can someone be sure if we would develop more lesions or not with or without autoimmune therapy. I am still holding out for stem cell.

Please tell me about stem cell therapy. What was Anny of UK (blogging on the COPD forum) speaking of when she cited the fiasco in the Netherlands? I am trying to get caught up in all of this.Please be patient with all of my newby questions.

By the way I am definitely allergic to all vaccuum cleaners, brooms, mops, dusters and the list goes on and on.
Francesanne

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good to know another person that suffers from the vacuuming allergies that I have. I guess you could say I had a fiasco also. I had an adverse reaction at the hospital. I was in the hospital at the time which is where one should get the treatment. The case in the Netherlands took place in a clinic I believe and the person then had to be taken to the hospital because of an adverse reaction to the treatment. These are the only details I have. I guess there is always the possibility of something happening any time you subject yourself to any kind of treatment. My poor brother-in-law went to the hospital to have a simple prostrate procedure and almost never came home due to a staph infection he got while in the hospital. I felt my doctors were competent and the hospital where I went was very nice. They even served a lovely vegetarian meal to all of us after treatment. We sat on the veranda and I knew it was going to be the beginning of something really nice for all of us. I am hoping Ed will reply to your post. I met him when I went for treatment. He is really amazing. He had his first treatment for MS last October and a booster in April.

Last edited:

Ed Johns

Banned
Call me anytime time

They all tell me that there is only autoimune therapy for MS of which no one can determine the efficacy. Don't you think that they have a vested interest in the drugs that they are pushing on us? MS takes such an erratic course as it is. How can someone be sure if we would develop more lesions or not with or without autoimmune therapy. I am still holding out for stem cell.

Please tell me about stem cell therapy. What was Anny of UK (blogging on the COPD forum) speaking of when she cited the fiasco in the Netherlands? I am trying to get caught up in all of this.Please be patient with all of my newby questions.

By the way I am definitely allergic to all vaccuum cleaners, brooms, mops, dusters and the list goes on and on.
Francesanne
My number is 908 454 8818 I will help you in any way I can.
Ed Johns

shazza

Before I went to Mexico,Oct. 11th 2006, I could barely walk at all with my walker for short distances,and a wheelchair for longer ones.Could not go up and down stairs,fatigue was all day,very slow thinking,depressed,bladder and bowel problems.
Now I am walking with a cane,sometimes 2 of them, for short walks and my walker for longer ones,and moving very well.I have been going to a flea market in the Poconos for 15 years and always had to use my wheelchair because it is about 1-1and a half mile walk,in Dec. of 2006 I walked the whole thing with my walker,and did it again In May 2007.My fatigue is much better ,not depressed anymore can do the stairs again,not fast but I can do it,and I`m working out alittle again too.Thinking is much quicker speech was never that bad ,but it is better now,and the bladder and bowels are doing better also.
I still have bad days,but for about 4-5 years before I got the stem cells I never had a good day the whole day through,I would have good minutes and sometimes hours but never the whole day.Now I am having great days,they far out number the bad.
I know stem cells work,I have seen it help so many others too,it is just so sad we can not do it in the states,to me that is a crime,and I could go on for ever about it.
Ed Johns
hi ed
i'd be very interested to know more about the clinic you went to
im having some problems on here though so i'd appreciate it if you could email me sharon.wesley@blueyonder.co.uk
l was supposed to go to a clinic in holland but it closed
my family had raised the money for this so im wanting to find the best possible place
sharon

ladystewart

Surgery

hi ed
i'd be very interested to know more about the clinic you went to
im having some problems on here though so i'd appreciate it if you could email me sharon.wesley@blueyonder.co.uk
l was supposed to go to a clinic in holland but it closed
my family had raised the money for this so im wanting to find the best possible place
sharon
Did you have surgery?? When and where? How much do I have to save for??

Sharon

hlichten

Super Moderator
Did you have surgery?? When and where? How much do I have to save for??

Sharon
It is going to vary from clinic to clinic.
I suggest that you start buy ordering a copy of the book written by the two forum founders, Barbara Hanson and Jeannine Richardson, which is available here:
http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/misc.php?do=page&template=book

"Ballpark" pricing for stem cell treatments right now would be from a low of about $10,000 to a high of about $35,000. Some places in the world charge $50,000 and every treatment for every condition is typically a different price. Each clinic will want to look at your complete medical history, and will usually ask you to mail in recent medical tests, etc. before they will quote a price.

Anyhow, order the book and start from there.